Chapter Six

Plan On Forever

 

It is now Saturday the day everyone has been anticipating for because it's that one special day where a couple will be exchanging vows and rings promising to be with each other for the rest of his or her lives. And where friends and families come to join in the celebration of a new marriage.

 

                                                             Song Jin

 

After work yesterday the groom checked into the Lotte hotel where the wedding will be held. Song Jin woke up with the sound of knocking at the door, still half asleep he got up and opened the door. Standing outside the door were his cousins; Jaewon and Bobby along with the groom's father who will be officiating the ceremony in a few hours. " Song Jin-ah wake up! Time to get you ready", Song Jin's father greets his son patting his shoulders when he entered the room, he then became fully awake and aware that today is his wedding day when he saw his father in a suit. Before they got ready for the wedding, the groom ordered room service for breakfast.

 

                                                               Y/N

 

YOU woke up a bit earlier to get ready for the wedding as well as practice the song before Minho comes. First, you washed up and did your daily skincare routine. Next, headed out to have a quick breakfast at a nearby cafe. As you waited for your waffles to arrive, you decide to text Su Bin letting her know that you'll be coming with Minho. " Even though he's nice, charming and good looking. I've seen him flirt a little with other female teachers." You quietly say to yourself while still replying back. Then you began to wonder what his reason was for asking to go to the wedding together. " Does he like me? or maybe he thought he needed to bring a date." You shook away the thought when you sipped your glass of orange juice. A moment later the waiter came with the waffles. " Here are your waffles, please enjoy", said the waiter after he placed the hot plate in front of you. You thanked him before digging in.

 

                                                        Kang Su Bin

 

Meanwhile as for the bride who is elegantly sitting at the vanity comfortably wearing a robe provided by the hotel while she's getting her hair and makeup done. In the room with her now is her mother who's wearing a pink floral hanbok and had arrived from her usual hair salon in Gangnam. " Aigoo! My precious daughter is getting married today", She says putting down a big gift bag on the bed. " Thank you Eomma, you look beautiful too!", Su Bin replied. A couple times her phone dinged because she was texting You. Once Su Bin's hair and makeup were finished it was time to put on her wedding dress. The dress was an off the shoulder lace with a mermaid cut that showed off her figure well. " So how do I look?", Su Bin asks as she stepped out of the bathroom and slowly did a little twirl. Her mother looked at her in awe with tears starting to well up. " You look incredible, Song Jin might cry when he sees you walking down the aisle", Her mother joked which made the bride laugh. Next, her mom quickly revealed what was inside the big bag before escorting Su Bin down to the wedding hall. The first gift was the family heirloom a gold locket with a picture of her on the right side than on the left is a photo of Song Jin, she was surprised to see. Su Bin was deeply moved by the gift as she decided to put on with the help of her mother. For the last gift, her mother had told her to open it with Song Jin. " Okay, we should get going. Your father and everyone else must be waiting." Her mother said after the locket was clasped around Su Bin's neck then handed her bouquet. Su Bin nodded her head trying not to get too emotional again that will ruin her makeup, both mother and daughter soon made their way down to the lobby.

 

                                                       Bobby

 

In the lobby of the simple yet elegant wedding hall, blue fluorescent lights from the chandelier to the silver velvet carpeting on the aisle as well as white chairs set up in rows. Bobby was greeting and talking to numerous relatives that came from the states. As he scans around the room he sees more guests arriving and taking pictures with the happy couple. " Jiwon-ah, let's take a picture with Song Jin and Su Bin before it starts", Bobby's mother says as she calls him over. " Okay". Bobby replied following after his family towards the bride and groom. After taking a couple of photos Bobby was walking to the right side of the room which is where the groom's guest is seated. Just then Bobby stopped in his track as people were trying to get by him when he saw familiar blondish-brown highlights in the woman's hair. "Why do I get the feeling that I've seen her somewhere?", Bobby whispered aloud to himself when he was about turn around to walk in your direction, he stopped again when he saw a man put his hand on the small of your back guiding you to the left side of the room of the bride's guest were seated. The doors were closing to begin the ceremony and so Bobby had no choice but to take his seat quickly.