Chapter Ten

Plan On Forever

-c

 

                                                                                Bobby

 

In Japan, within the early morning at the Tokyo Dome's concert hall where IKON will be having their concert in a couple of days since it's the first stop on their world tour. Bobby was practicing hard at their rehearsal as sweat beaded down from his forehead and getting into his eyes. They've been in rehearsal for about seven or eight hours now, even though it has been a day since he left Korea, but with you on his mind, it was hard for him to stay focus. " Again from the top!" He hears the director says again " Bobby hyung are you okay?" Donghyuk concernedly asked as he patted on the back after they finished dancing to "love scenario". " Yeah, I'm fine Donghyuk-ah. I just have a lot on my mind that's all." Bobby replied assuringly as he wiped the sweat off with his t-shirt and ran his fingers through his hair. Then, went to his spot for their new song" Goodbye Road".

 

                                                                  Y/N

 

Meanwhile, in the school's music room You were prepping for your fourth-grade class which is the class of the day. A minute later there was a knock at the door and walked in was Song Minho. " Er...Hwang seonsaeng?" Minho started as he cleared his throat to get your attention. " Oh annyeong! Song seonsaeng. What brings you by?" You sputtered feeling a bit startled because you didn't hear him come in. " Mianhae I didn't mean to startle you. I just came to thank you again for understanding my situation at the wedding." He chuckled at your reaction. " Ah don't mention it, so how is your grandmother?" You asked as you stood up from the piano, and walked over to him. " She's getting better. Thanks for asking. Anyway, I was hoping I could take you out to dinner tomorrow and you could tell me about the wedding." He insisted. You thought about it for a second before giving him an answer. "He's asking me out again? What should I do?" You start to panic in your head. Saved by the bell as you were about to say something when students were starting to file in. " Oh, Song seonsaeng I'm sorry can we talk later? You asked. With that said, Minho nodded his head in understanding, then left the classroom so you could teach. The moment school ended you still didn't know what to say to Minho so you found a way to leave the school without him seeing You, then found a bus going to Yeonam-dong in hope that Jaesi is at the restaurant.

 

                                                       Hyung Soo

 

Another busy day came and went several hours later at the restaurant. Hyung Soo hummed a song while he began to clean up and lock up for the night. His girlfriend stepped out from the kitchen to help as usual when all of the employees had gone home. " So how was the family reunion?" Hyung Soo started the conversation while wiping down the tables. " It was definitely an emotional day, my sister and I got the chance to catch up and go shopping", Jaesi told him as she wiped down some tables as well. In the midst of cleaning for half an hour, the pair stopped what they were doing when they saw you enter the restaurant. 'Hi, are you guys busy?" You asked looking a bit distressed. They warmly smiled when they saw You, but it quickly turned to worry. " Y/N-ah, what's wrong?" Hyung Soo said concernedly then motioned to sit down. And so you sat in one of the booths Jaesi gave you a glass of water before sitting down. " It's boy problems and I really need to talk to you Jaesi Unnie", You sighed talking another sip of water. Hyung Soo took that as a cue to let the girls talk in private. " I'll make you something to eat since it's getting late and you probably hadn't eaten yet," Hyung Soo said putting away the cleaning supplies. Ten minutes later Hyung Soo came out with a steaming bowl of ramen. While the two talked he went to his office to do a little bit of paperwork before taking You and Jaesi home when you felt better.