Chapter One

Plan On Forever

                                                                                                         

                                                                                             Y/N

 

It was a warm spring afternoon and the start of the weekend would finally begin once your shift at the Preschool ended. You've just finished teaching your morning kindergarten music class and are now on your lunch break. As you walked into the school's cafeteria, you saw on the line was the bride to be, Kang Su Bin. "Hello, Kang-Seonsaeng, how is all the wedding preps going?" You asked, initiating the conversation while getting food. "Oh, hi, Y/N-Seonsaeng. It's been stressful planning the wedding and prepping lesson plans for the kids at the same time but I'm mostly looking forward to tonight," Kang- Seonsaeng replied. Then, with your trays of food, both you and Kang-Seonsaeng decided to go outside to eat. It looked beautiful out and it was nice to watch all the adorable children play on the playground. Soon enough, some of your other coworkers had asked to join the table. It was an enjoyable lunch break as they talked amongst themselves until the bell rang.

 

                                                                                                  Bobby

 

Bobby had just arrived back in Korea from his busy overseas schedule with Ikon. He was granted a day to leave earlier than the other members due to the attendance of his cousin Song jin's wedding. As tired and jet-lagged as the rapper was, he managed to safely get back to his dorm which him and three other members of the group-DK, June and Jay-shared. By that time, the sky was starting to brighten up meaning it was now morning. In his room, and wearing comfortable clothes, Bobby laid down on his bed with his phone in hand checking all of his social media. He then texted all the members of his safe return before falling asleep.

 

                                                                                                 Y/N

 

As time passed, your last class of the day had ended. You were tidying up the classroom before leaving the building like you always did since that was one of the school's policies. Once the classroom was clean, you gathered your belongings and made sure to say your goodbyes to the staff and the remaining kids that were waiting to be picked up. "Bye bye, little ones!" You cooed. As you stepped into Ms. Kang's classroom, all the kids flocked to give you hugs. A minute or so afterward, you parted ways with the kids when they finally stopped begging you to stay and play.

Next, you headed to the bus station to go home. Up to the evening time, you had woken up from a nap when the set alarm on your phone went off. First, you dismissed the alarm before getting out of bed. Then you made sure the present that you were giving to Su Bin was prettily wrapped and inside the gift bag. After bringing it to the living room, you set it down on the coffee table. You quickly went back to your room to get ready. At around seven-thirty, you were ready to go with your heels and coat, present in hand, and a cross-body bag. A few minutes later, you stepped out of the uber car in front of a karaoke building where Su Bin's bachelorette party was being held. Once you found the room, there you saw colorful party lights flickering around to the music, soju bottles and snacks on the table. Then you greeted everyone you knew and some people that you didn't. "Ah, Y/N, great timing!" The bride, Su Bin, said pulling you to sit beside her. "Oh, this is for you. I hope you like it," you said handing the present to Su Bin. You can tell by the look on her face she was touched by the scrapbook of your friendship that you've spent countless hours working on. Su Bin then thanked you for the gift after briefly looking through a few pages. Suddenly, one of the mics was passed to Su Bin but she insisted that it was your turn to sing instead. "You're our school's best music teacher! Won't you please sing us a song?" Su Bin asked, trying to encourage you to take the microphone. You smiled and took the mic then you went in front of the room after you found a song from the songbook. From the moment you started singing, the whole room was quiet. Everyone became captivated by your angelic voice, listening intently. Even though all eyes were on you, which made you feel a little bit nervous, you closed your eyes and felt more comfortable and confident to finish the song. When you finished singing, everyone clapped and praised you for your amazing voice. "Y/N-Seonsaeng, that was amazing! It's official, I want you to sing at my wedding!" Su Bin drunkenly spoke. "Thanks! I don't know about singing at the wedding so soon though..." you hesitantly replied. Aside from being drunk, the bride had succeeded in convincing you to sing at her wedding. All in all, the rest of the night was fun though you didn't drink too much since you wanted to get home safe.