(㈦)

Monachopsis | Jikook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeongguk's latibule was his garden, and his sandcastle. They were the minute space between his endless fears and his invincible worries, and the fate to which he had condemned himself to, consciously. 

It was a few weeks after he went out from his castle to bring Jimin back with him, and a few things never changed. As in Jeongguk's affection towards Jimin, and Jimin's smooth ability to add laugher and giggles to the castalone castle. 

They were getting closer, and Jeongguk felt loved, joyful, cared for. Jeongguk didn't exactly know why. It was maybe the way Jimin looked at him, the way he listened to his worries and how he could so easily reassure him, the way he hugged him, or stared at his eyes in such, oh very tender manner. Jeongguk didn't know exactly why, but he loved Jimin too, from the very bottom of his heart. 

Jimin was his new garden, his light at the end of the tunnel. In the depth of despair, one could find hope, and in the twisted way Jeongguk used to find comfort in his own pain, let it out by making new types of pretty flowers, catharsis. It all changed when he laid his eyes on Jimin, he was his solstice, far away but his new mean of comfort, his new reason of life. But then that he was so close to him, Jeongguk could say this was his life's nirvana. 

So if he could describe Jimin in one sentence, it would be that Jimin was so easy to love. Loving him was effortless, he needn't to think, or to act, or to hide. It just came to him, loving an angel could never be hard. And he loved him way more than he thought he was able to love anything in the world. 

‘Bloomed in a garden of loneliness, 
a flower that resembles you.’

Under the apricity of the winter's sun, Jeongguk was making a new kind of flowers, red and ambrosial, beautiful, just like Jimin. Jimin was his cynosure, and he wanted that same quality to reflect on the flower he'll make. He wanted them to be so captivating one wouldn't be able to hold back from touching them. 

Jeongguk had also promised himself that he'll keep Jimin close no matter what. That this time, he'll give it his all. And so he didn't hold back anymore, not even in the slighest. He didn't hold back from hugging Jimin, playing with his hair, holding his hands. And Jimin didn't seem to mind at all. 

They were taking a walk in the garden, when Jeongguk told Jimin to wait a few second for him as he needed to go get something. So Jimin did, his eyes roaming around the different types of roses in his close vacinity. They were so breathtakingly beautiful, bloomed even in winter, and Jimin could see the amount of care Jeongguk gave to his garden. 

‘I wanted to give it to you.’

“Jimin,” The words trailed off, and Jimin turned to find Jeongguk holding a bouquet of red flowers, ones he had never seen before. They were new, radiant, and Jimin looked up from the bouquet to the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter