(三)

Monachopsis | Jikook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeongguk wanted to leave the castle with Taehyung, but he was too self-conscious to do so, afraid Jimin would be scared when he'll see him. So, he gave Taehyung what he came for, and told him to bring Jimin because he'll call his personal family doctor to look after him. 

Before the sun shined through the lonely castle, Jimin was inside, and the doctor was examining his state. He came with the conclusion that it really was the plague, and that he doubted it to be so he took the cure with him, something they figured out in America or whatever, Jeongguk couldn't care less, but the emphasis was on the fact that it was expensive. Jeongguk's last worry was that of money, so he told him to just save Jimin no matter what. They were lucky Jimin was sick for less than a week, or the medicine would've not worked. And they were aware that Jimin would've not been strong enough to fight the illness alone, especially with his malnutrition, the cold weather and storms, and all the rest of poor conditions he was living under. 

‘You know that I can’t
Show you me
Give you me
I can’t show you a ruined part of myself’

After around five days, Jimin's fever subsided, and he was finally conscious enough to recognize that he wasn't in his family's shack anymore. Taehyung wasn't there anymore, and when he looked around, there was only a man sleeping on a chair next to his bed. Jimin raised his eyebrow at this, so he was in someone else's house, a noble obviously judging from how expensive the furniture looked. But whoever he was, he gave him his bed and slept on the chair next to him. Jimin felt heart-warmed. 

Jimin found it hard to move but he tried nevertheless, sat on the bed and looked at the stranger up close. It was weird that he was wearing a mask still, and he shortly wondered if there was a ball party the night before. Jimin didn't think much before he took the stranger's mask off, thinking the man just forgot to take it off, and then.. He was shocked. 

The man was of excruciating beauty it hurt, so breathtaking that his heart skipped a couple of beats inside his chest before it almost jumped out of his ribcage. Jimin couldn't help but release an ‘ah’ sound of appreciation and stare with a slightly ajar mouth. The stranger’s eyes caught his sigh first, sharp with long eyelashes that softly caressed his roses tainted cheeks, and even when closed he still could see how stunning they are if they open. His nose was a bit prominent but it added shape to his face, made him lost in the slight curve as if it was a painting. His lips

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter