(二)

Monachopsis | Jikook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeongguk kept organizing ball parties, waited patiently in each and every one of them for the boy to show up. 

But he didn't show up ever again. 

Jeongguk became worried. He knew that something must've happened to the boy for him to stop coming. He wished he could leave his castle and look for him but there was no way. He never left his castle since the moment he entered it. He couldn't let people see his face, and he knew he'd look weird if he went out with a mask. But what if the boy was so sick? 

What if he was dead? 

The thought alone made him cry. He for sure cried every time the boy didn't show up in a party. But there was nothing he could do about it. 

‘It’s my fate
Don’t smile to me
Lie to me
Because I can’t get closer to you’

The boy for a matter of a fact didn't even know who he was. He would get creeped out even if he miraculously found him. Jeongguk tried to shake his worries away. Maybe the boy just found a way to get food without sneaking into his parties, maybe it wasn't as tragic as his brain made it look like. But something deep inside told him it was very unlikely. 

He was again in the garden, waiting patiently, his sight not even on the flowers but rather stuck to the wall that the boy usually jumps in order to sneak inside. His face lighted up when he saw someone jumping. He almost jumped from his place at the sight, his heart skipped a couple of beats inside his chest. 

His boy was alive. 

Jeongguk followed after him, noticing straight away that it wasn't really his boy. The guy was taller, and his hair was ing blonde. Blonde people were very rare in the city. He saw only one blonde person in his entire life before. His boy's friend. 

Jeongguk didn't want to scare him away, but he thought he needed to speak to him. He needed to know why his boy didn't come too. He needed to tell them that they were always welcomed. Not only jumping off his walls but rather from the front door instead, anytime and everytime they ever wish. 

Everyone was already dancing in the big hall, leaving the buffet room empty. Which meant it was just time for the blonde to steal, but he needed to speak to him first. He walked silently behind the guy, touching his shoulder and the boy turned his head very fast it was a miracle he didn't break his neck. And there it was, his attempt of running away. But Jeongguk expected it this time, so he had his hands strongly wr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter