7. It's not a dream.

Perks Of Dating Byun Baekhyun

"Ah, Eun-ah, what to do? I feel like I have fallen for you already." 

Haeun stares at Baekhyun, her lips trembling and then she collapses into his embrace in sobs. He softly caresses her hair and pats her back gently for her to calm down. Her reaction was given since it is like a dream come true for her. She has waited for him for ten years and finally, and this time he saw her as more than a friend. 

"Aigoo, I didn't know you were such a big cry baby. Why are you crying so much?" He consoles her and wipes her tears away from her cheeks. She shrugs her shoulders and pouts, trying to control her tears from falling again. 

Baekhyun chuckles and then rummages his bag for something. Haeun looks at him, and then he presents her with her favourite sweet, an apple flavoured lollipop. She unwraps it and puts it in . 

"That was so sudden! I don't even know how to react! I like you but," Haeun paused for a moment, and he looks at her with anticipation. 

"I'm moving to the States in a few months, and then you decided to confess? Hyun-ah, it's going to be long-distance if we are going to date. I'm going to France for further studies and-" He stops her in the mid of her rambling and takes her hands into his. She stares at him with her glassy eyes, and he pulls her into his chest. 

He took a deep breath and patted her head gently. 

"Eun-ah, no matter where you go, I will always support you. If I have to wait for you, I'll wait until you come back. We will work this out, okay?" Baekhyun cups her face gently and then chuckles at how adorable she looks with her cheeks squeezed together. 

"Ah! What are you laughing at! You ruined the mood!" Her speech was muffled by Baekhyun, which increased the laughter coming from the boy. Haeun could not help but laugh along with him. With him by her side, Haeun felt more certain about her future, because Baekhyun is her future. 

She snuggled closer to him as he pulls her into his embrace again. It's all going to be alright. 

 

Her roommates immediately pulled her to the couch right as she entered the apartment. They were both wearing cheeky grins and humming a similar tune to each other. 

"So..., Baekhyun and you? Finally?" Sohee eagerly asked Haeun. 

"Erm, he confessed, but we are not official yet! We are going to go on our first date this Saturday!" Haeun excitedly spills all the details to her best friends. Eunji silently weeps beside Haeun and hugs her tightly. 

"Why are you crying? You're supposed to be smiling!" Haeun starts laughing at Eunji, who wipes off her tears roughly.

"I am happy for you! These are tears of joy! It hurt my heart when I remember the times you were crying because of him. I'm glad he finally opened up his eyes!" Eunji wailed and sobs in Haeun's arms. Sohee laughs along with Haeun and wraps her arms together around Eunji. It was rare to see their hard-headed best friend crying, and it was because the times Haeun shed tears for Baekhyun. 

When they first find out about Haeun's deep crush on Baekhyun, they try ways to hint to Baekhyun and convince to confess her feelings. They had consoled her when she cried to them about how he distanced himself away from Haeun after getting a girlfriend. It was heartbreaking for them to see her cry about the guy who did not notice her feelings. 

Now that he has confessed, Eunji and Sohee would not be easy on Baekhyun. After all, he did cause all those tearful nights of Haeun and hurting in ways that words could not explain. He would have to put in even more effort to become official with Haeun. Haeun is not some normal girl to be easily satisfied with flowers and gifts; she deserves something special since she puts in 200% into making his gifts. 

"I won't let him have you easily! First, he must go through the two of us!" Eunji declared, and Sohee agreed eagerly with her. Haeun nodded her head and let her best friends planned it all. 

Byun Baekhyun is not going to have an easy time with these two. 

 

"What? Baekhyun confessed to Haeun? That crazy , what does he see in her? Ugh!" Junhee shrieked and shoved her cosmetics to the floor. Her minions froze as the expensive products all broke onto the marble floor. She was fuming mad about the confession and how he came and confronted her about Haeun. 

When she was at his apartment, his room was filled with his family photos and then Haeun, then another photo of Haeun. She was all over in his photos. 

Now that he confessed, she has more motivation to break them apart and get back Baekhyun. If she cannot break them, she is going to break Haeun then. 

"We need a plan. I need to do something. No, find something that will turn Baekhyun against Haeun. She's so annoying and why the heck would anyone like her?" Junhee paced around the room, and the rest of them looked at each other nervously. 

Kim Junhee has gone mad. She was way too obsessed with him and to the point that when they were dating, she would secretly hide trackers in his car and then download secret tracking app in his phone later in their dating life. 

Which lead to Baekhyun breaking up with her after he could not take her obsessive behaviour over him. 

"I'm going to go find Oppa. I need him to help me. Since he likes Junhee, he would help me. Now, you three go and find some dirt on Haeun." They timidly nodded their heads and rushed out of her room.

She needs to find her older brother. 

 

"Oh, Junhee-ah, do you need something?" Junmyeon looked up from his book when his door swung wide open. Junhee was teary-eyed and collapsed into his arms. Immediately, he was alarmed that his precious sister is sobbing and in a sad mood. He gently pats her back and lets her calm down.

She then stares at him with her big doe eyes and juts out her lips into a pitiful pout. 

"Oppa, please help me get back Baekhyun. I need him. Please just get rid of Haeun for me." She begged him, but he has a soft spot for Haeun. Even though he has a major crush on Haeun, he knows his limits. The girl is obviously hopelessly in love with Baekhyun and would not look at anyone other than him. 

For once, Junmyeon has to reject his baby sister. 

"No." 

Junhee snapped out of her crying act and glares at him. 

"You're saying no for that ? I can't believe it. What did she give you, huh?" She snarled and stood up from her spot. 

"Ya, Kim Junhee, don't do anything to hurt them. Why can't you let go of your obsession with Baekhyun? Please wake up from this obsession!" She pushed his hands away. If her brother does not want to do it, she will have to find other ways. 


Hello! It's 2021! The first chapter of the year! 

After several drafts, I finally finished writing this chapter, and I really hope you guys will like it! 

This year is going to be hectic, and I'm starting my uni again in a few days:( 

I took a small break as I tend to feel overwhelmed if I write too often and with school starting soon, I can't promise multiple updates in a week! 

But, I will try my best to work hard to release at least a chapter a week! 

Hope you all had an amazing break over the new year's! 

Also, welcome my new readers and my old readers!

Do comment! I love reading and replying to comments! 

I set up a ko-fi, do donate if you like! If you have any translation work you would like me to do, I do Chinese to English, vice-versa. 

Here's my ko-fi - https://ko-fi.com/mintkookoo 

Thank you for all the amazing support! 

Enjoy reading!

Stay Safe and Healthy! Happy 2021, my loves!

With Love, 

Rosalie:)