Chapter 2

Now this is living
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Why is moonbyul sunbaenim giving wheein special treatment. I deserve to spend more time with her. Moonbyul will fall in love with me instantly. " nayeon , a trainee, exclaimed. 

In the dance studio, byul was showing wheein some harder dance moves for blood sweat and tears. Wheein followed carefully but she accidentally tripped on her own feet. Luckly, moonbyul was fast enough and caught her before she fell. Wheein grabbed on to moonbyul shirt like her life depended on it. They stared into each others eyes.  When wheein snapped back into reality, she stood up properly and put moonbyul shirt right. 

"A-are you o okay?"

"Y-yess thank you for catching me" wheein said shyly. Moonbyul giggled at the shy girl. 

" You better go for vocal class. I will tell your teacher that i am responsible for your late coming."

"Thank you my teacher is Mr kim. "

"Ok " with that they left each other. Wheein was blushing all the way to vocal class. She had butterflies in her stomach as she recalled what happened. The other trainees looked at her like she was an alien. She looked down the whole lesson feeling embarrassed. 

Moonbyul started playing some music to calm herself  down after what just happened. She couldnt focus much. Her mind kept on going to the girls features. Her cute eyes, the tiny nose and that illegal dimple smile that could make anyone heart flutter. She shook her head trying to concentrate. 

"Wheein, what are you doing to me" she whispered as she sat down trying to not get another mental breakdown.

 

 

"Wheein, wanna go to the bar with us?"

"Sure why not"

"Okay we will pick you up in 1 hour. Go wear s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter