Chapter 14

Now this is living
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Where are they now?"

"S-sir we lost them.B-But they are still in the area. I will ask the men to look"

The older men didnt say anything...which meant he was going into full rage. He would kill her if he had to to make sure his daughter was safe and that she would marry a man. 

 

 

At the mall......

"Wheein-ah.." 

"Yes byuli?"

"Do you think we are being followed?" ,Byul turned around ," something doesnt feel right"

"You are just being paranoid. We are fine. Now lets go eat. You are going back to work tomorrow."

"Yes angel" she replied as she gave wheein a peck on the lips. 

Little did they know, someone had snapped a picture.....that was going to erupt into chaos.

 

Two weeks later......

ding dong~

"I'll get it" byul said. She opened the door to find him...........

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

ERIC NAM!

 

 

 

 

"What do you wan?"

"I just came by to pass you this. You'll need it" he said with a smirked. He walked off and she heard him mumble something but couldn't figure it out. She looked down to see what he had given to her.  First aid kit???    'why would i need this?' She thought to herself as she closed the door. 

"Who was that?" Wheein said as she poked her head out of the room.  

"Oh urm no one. I think that persom got the wrong house unit." 

"Oh ok. Come on its getting lat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter