Chapter 3

Now this is living
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Well can you give me her contract sheet."

"But you must not share information on her around."

"Yes CEO-nim. I wont. Thank you"

Moonbyul was still shocked that wheein had left. She felt they were getting closer and then she disappeared without even saying goodbye. This feeling wasnt foreign to her. Her past lovers had done the same. She decided to do something she had never done before.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

9 months later

At wheein's house...

"Ma why does this hurt so much." Wheein was pregnant due to the things she went through. Her grandma had been with her throughout guiding her. " Wheein ah, if i said that when i had your mom , how would she feel." Wheein never forgave the man that did this to her. He was arrested for 4 cases of and 3 cases of abuse. She was happy he was caught but it didnt change the fact she had this child growing inside of her. She was a lesbian, her grandma knew and supported. She wished she had someone to take care of her. Not that she didnt appreciate the things her grandma were doing for her but she needed someone to be close to. 

Soon after, the baby girl was born. She was just like wheein and grew up well. They had named her jisoo. She had brown eyes and a dimple at her left cheek just like wheein. She was hyper all the time. Wheein couldnt stand telling her little princess how she was born. So she left jisoo in the care of her grandma.  Her grandma understood but told her to come and visit once a month. 

She found a letter in her mail one day it read:

d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter