Chapter 16

Now this is living
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Byuli! There is someone at the door can u go check"

"Sure babe" byul wiped off the soap in her hand and headed to the door.

"Y-yong sun?" Byul was surprised."What are you doing here?" 

"I c-came to ask you something" the now pink haired said. 

"How did you find me?" Byul couldnt process everything. 

"Babe who is that?"  Wheein came to the door. 

"Oh hi. Are you byul's friend? Come in" wheein said.

"No i think she is okay outside. She doesnt deserve our empathy." Byul coldly said with a death stare. 

Wheein was fast enough to understand why but she still pushed byul aside and brought yong sun in. 

Byul closed the door and walked to the couch where the other 2 ladies were sitted. Luckly jisoo was with hyejin. Hyejin came back and said she was happy to take care of jisoo for that day. 

"I-I am s-sorry i had to distrub ur plans"

"You better be." Byul said under her breathe but was caught by wheein and she received a blow to the head. Byul rubbed her head and apologise. 

"Its okay what brings you here?" Wheein continued to ask cause she knows byul doesnt want to talk to her. 

"Its eric. His planning something to hurt you guys. He asked me to come over to his place but i refused and he said that he will hurt byul and you if i didnt so i went. When i reached his house. There was papers and pictures of you,byul and your kid. Here let me show you. " yongsun pulled out her phone and showed them 2 photos. 1 was byul and wheein walking hand in hand. And the 2nd one was with jisoo. Panic started running through byuli. She didnt think eric was sane enough to do that. 

"Wheein dont worry. I wont let him hurt you or jisoo."  Byuli said pulling wheein into a hug.

"I should take my leave now then " yong sun got up and bowed. 

"Thank you"  byul said looking down. 

"Just s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter