Chapter 9

Now this is living
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wheein woke up from her sleep. Her eyes were red and puffy from crying about 2 freakin buckets last  night. She reached over to find the bed empty. She pulled her body out of bed and found a plate of food and a note beside it...

wheein-ah, i am bringing jisoo out to play. Pls eat and rest later i will drive you to the hospital if you want.

M.B. 

wheein smiled and ate the food. Byul finally managed to cook a plate of eggs an toast with some bacon without burning the house down.  She got a cup of coffee and ate. After that she went to wash up and sat on the couch in the living room. She saw a small drop of dried blood on the carpet. 

Ding dong...

Wheein got up to find byul and jisoo. Jisoo was sweating like she ran a marathon. Byul looked like she ran 4. Byul forgot her keys and forgot that the door was unlocked. They took a shower and jisoo went to take a nap as she was sleepy. 

Byul sat with wheein after tucking jisoo in. They sat in silence. Both tired. Drained physically and mentally. Wheein started to feel wetness on her face. She didnt realise that she had been crying. Byul noticed and wiped them with her thumbs. Wheein had never felt this type of love before. She felt like all her problems would go over when she was with byul. She at times did wonder where her parents were or why they left her but she knew that if they didnt.....she would have never met byul. 

 

Later that afternoon,

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter