Chapter 13

Now this is living
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today was jisoo's birthday...

"BYULI!!! WAKE UR DAMM UP NOW!!" Wheein half-shouted whisper. Jisoo was still sleeping and she wanted to start preparing for her birthday party. I would be just them since grandma has already passed away and non of them had a family they could contact. Byul opened her eyes to a empty bed. She felt around until her chest felt heavy. She was starting to feel heaviness in her chest. She looked down and wheein was looking at her. She gently pushed her off and went to shower. She had a surprise for both jisoo and her mom. 

 

Wheein got up and finish  decorating the house that was half-way done since last night. "Byul are y..." she was cut when the front door closed. 'she must have last minute work i guess...' she sighed as she continued to clean and cook.

Byul got into her car and drove to the city hall. She met with her lawer, Bae Irene, and they walked to go do something that will change byul's life forever.....

Back home..........

"Jisoo-yah... its time to wake up" ,wheein said caressing her daughter's cheek," Do you remember what day it is?"

"Saturday eomma." Jisoo replied in a low tone indicating she was still half asleep.

"Yah pabo yah, its ur birthday...remember?"

Jisoo immediately sat up straight.  She rubbed her eyes and went to the small calendar on her table. "ITS MY BIRTHDAY EOMMA!!!!" 

"I know baby. Lets go and see whats for breakfast. I think i smell...."

"PANCAKES!!!!" The youngerone

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter