Chapter 6

Now this is living
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jisoo ah. Its time to get up. U need to get readg for school."

"Eomma....5 more minutes pls..."

"Sorry princess. U will be later for school. Common i made pancakes for breakfast."

"Ok" little jisoo immediately sat up straight. No-one could resist pancakes could they??

Wheein fed and changed jisoo. They got into the car and she drove off to jisoo kindergarten. It was 3 weeks since jisoo started living with her. Some things did change but she was happy she could live with her 1 and only daughter. After she dropped jisoo off to kindergarten , she drove to the cafe at RWB company . She thought that she should get a job as she had to support jisoo as well. Another reason was because it was the same bulding as her girlfriend. She smiled at the thought of seeing byul everyday. She felt burdened because she hasnt told byul bout jisoo. She told herself that today she will go and come clean to byul. She couldnt hide for long. 

 

Later that night......

She was pacing nervously as she waited for byul. She didnt know how byul would react. She was  worried that byul would leave her. 

Ding Dong....

She jumped up being shocked by the door bell. She hesitated to go and open the door but in the end she didnt want byul to stand outside in the cold. 

"Hello angel"

"H-hello b-byyl." She didnt realise she was stuttering.  

"Is everything okay, wheein?"

"Y-yes but urm we need to talk." 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter