Chapter 1

Now this is living
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Moonbyul get your lazyy up and go for a run or something. You cant stay here forever." Hyejin her roommate shouted from the kitchen. Moonbyul laid on the couch face down. Ever since yong sun broke up with her, she never left the couch. Occasionally dragged by hyejin to take a shower or eat. 

Yong sun had helped her through her ups and downs. Nobody knew this but being a dance coach was tiring not only physically but mentally. She was often called during her free time which made her depressed. Yong sun was there through it all. One moment she was with moonbyul next she was walking out of a motel with another guy. 

"Yah i wont ask twice. I will unleash the wrath of Hwasa tiger on you."

Moonbyul dragged her body out of the couch. Therr was a perfect body shape in the seat. Moonbyul was thin, after not eating for at least 3 days, she loomed skinnier which made hyejin worried. Being her best friend and only family, she felt responsible for byuli. Byuli's parents abandoned her when she was young. When she turned 15 she started working and earned enough to go to school where she met hyejin. Hyejin was born into a rich family. She took moonbyul in and they became best friends.

Moonbyul had been called to work to train some new trainees at RBW company. She wanted to see the trainees but after 3 days of crying she didnt have energy but bills arent going to pay themselves are they? 

She took a shower and dress herself in some white shirt tucked into black joggers and a black cap. She was too lazy to comb. H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter