It's Not Part of The Plan

My Gangster Teacher

15 minutes before,

 

“Maybe we can start easy for now.”

“Come on. It’s not fun if it’s that easy. Drenching will be awesome.”

“It’s still early. Maybe she doesn’t bring something to change.”

Everyone in Class 3D are throwing their ideas for “welcoming” their new homeroom teacher. They always test the teacher’s endurance, before the teacher, usually after a month, can’t take their ideas of “fun” and run as fast as they can. Their latest homeroom teacher, a nice little unsuspecting lady, had been running after the umpteenth times of childish pranks and handed her resignation letter that very hour. Some teachers said that they are devil incarnates, but some teachers defend them to be some geniuses with too active brains. They need to be led to focus for their studies and other things so the pranks will be reduced. But since some teachers declare Class 3D as delinquents and beyond reproach, the war wedged between two parties.

“Wait! The teacher is a female right?” TOP reminds his classmates,” Hey Taeminnie, what does every girl hate the most?” Minho glares at the towering boy at the back, who grins innocently.

“Yah! Don’t involve her in this,” Minho shouts,” She’s innocent.” Minho lays a protective hand around Taemin’s shoulder and brings her closer to him. Everyone just snicker with this protective stance.

“We don’t have many girls in this class,” a boy name Chanyeol grumbles,” Yow! Key! What do you think?!”

 

Key just throw her pen to Chanyeol, which is easily dodged, making the girl glares at the cute boy at the far left side. Everyone keeps throwing ideas about how they should “welcome” their new homeroom teacher when a short haired girl barges in from the window at the back of the class.

“Guys! They’re coming in about 8 minutes. Hurry up!” And the girl goes back to..wherever she comes.

“Alright! Usually girls don’t like something slimy and slippery right? Should we give her something like that?”

“Eww...Yuck!! You want to give her some slimy scaly lizard or something? That’s just gross dude.”

Everyone in the class are laughing their heads off after the boy sitting next to Chanyeol whines.

“That’s it! If Baekhyun literally scurries over a tiny innocent lizard, then the newbie will be like that also,” TOP booms from the back of the class,” Yah! GD, get your to the reptile garden at the north part.” The boy called GD just salute and runs to the task on his hand.

 

“Remember not to overdo anything guys,”Kibum reminds the over excited goons,” We still have 10 days left, so don’t waste anything on your first try.” Everyone shouts their agreement, while the 5 boys just do what they’ve been doing, playing games and strategizing how to keep the Class out of trouble.

“Oh! Don’t forget the party popper,” someone yells,” Lee twins!! Out with the party popper!!”

After 5 minutes, GD finally gets back with a medium size land turtle, and put it on top of Baekhyun’s desk, making the boy move to other desk, and gives GD a really deadly glare. Not long after, the short haired girl jumps of the window and lands next to Kibum and gives a thumb up. Kibum just nods.

“Alright guys! She’s already outside the door. Get ready!”

In this situation, found Yesung getting the biggest shock of her life. She unsuspectingly opens the door to Class 3D, when a dozen or more party poppers blow in front of her face. She needs to pull back a little to clean her face and shakes her head to remove all of the confetti covering her hair. When she deems herself presentable, she enters the classroom, and is welcome by many smiling faces.

“Welcome to Class 3D Miss!!”

Yesung smiles as wide as her jaw permitted. These kids are so sweet. They’re preparing a welcome party for me, Yesung giddily coos at her students.

“Thank you,” Yesung starts,” I’m Kim Yesung, your new homeroom teacher. Nice to finally meet you all.” All students in her class are clapping happily. Yesung can’t get any happier than today, to finally entering the classroom and meet her charges. And based on what she sees, they’re all good kids, and sweet too.

 

“First, I want to know all of you, so I will take attendance,” Yesung pulls out Class 3D attendance list and starts calling the student one by one, until she stumble upon one name.

“Kim Kibum.”

“Yes / Yes.”

Upon hearing two totally different voices answering her call, Yesung looks at the list again and frowns. Did the Student Office mistakenly type Kim Kibum twice, Yesung muses silently. Let’s try again.

“Kim Kibum.”

“Yes / Yes.”

Yesung frowns deeper. “Err...Are there really 2 Kim Kibums in this class?” Yesung finally asks the students and receiving nods from all of them. REALLY!?! And they put two Kibums in the same class?

“OK. How should I call you both?” Yesung inquires,” I just can’t call you with Kibum One and Kibum Two right?” Yesung chuckles awkwardly. Because nobody answers, Yesung is ready to do just that, when a tall handsome boys stands and approaches her. Yesung just looks at the boy curiously. The tall handsome boy takes the list from her hand and writes something then back to his seat. Yesung looks at the list and notices something different on the list.

“Err...Key?” A girl with high ponytail raises her hand. Yesung smiles and check at the list. Last name is the same name as “Key”.

“Kibummie?” The tall boy who helps her clear the confusion raises his hand and continues whatever he’s doing. Finally done taking attendance, Yesung counts the students and frowns again. It is clearly stated that Class 3D has 20 students, but the headcount shows 21 students. And she’s pretty sure she already called them all, when she notices an out of place female student.

 

“Excuse me, but are you a student from this class? I don’t think your name is here,” Yesung asks the student who sits beside a tall, big eyed handsome boy. The girl fidgets on her seat and looks at the boy next to her for help.

“Yes she is,” The big eyed boy answers,”She’s a transferred student actually.”

“Really? They must be forgotten to update the list,” Yesung frowns,” Well then, I’ll write down your name manually for now and ask the Office to update the list. May I have your name?”

“Lee Taemin,” the girl informs her timidly. Yesung just smiles and writes down the girl’s name at the bottom of the list. I need to inform the Office to update my class attendance’s list today, Yesung writes down on her agenda to remind herself.

“Alright,” Yesung cheerily faces her charge,” I only have about 7 minutes before your class starts, so I will tell a little about myself. As you all know by now, my name is Kim Yesung. I’m will be 23 years old this August.”

“Really?!” the girl “Kibum”perks up,” Kibummie will also turn 18 this August.” Yesung turns to boy “Kibum” who looks at her and shrugs .

“Yes, really. I’m the youngest of 2, my older sister works as a designer,” Yesung informs her student,” We live with our Grandpa after our parents passed away.” The students mutter a lot of condolences and sympathy, Yesung just smiles brightly. My students are really sweet.

 

“Miss Kim,” a boy named Choi Seunghyun calls out from the back of the class. Yesung turns her attention to the handsome boy. “Since it’s your first day here, we have prepared a present for you.”

Yesung’s smile gets wider and brighter when she hears her students prepare a present for him. A boy called GD and twin brothers called Lee Donghae and Lee Hyukjae approach her. GD is holding something on his hands, while Lee Twins cover him. Yesung comes closer to the three boys still smiling. She doesn’t notice how the class got eerily silent and all eyes are focusing on her. When the Lee Twins break apart, GD suddenly s something with shell and 4 clawed limbs right in front of her face. Yesung steps back a little, and after she looks at what has been ed to her face, begins to squeal.

 

“OH MY GOD!!! You guys give me a land turtle!! How do you know I love turtle!!”

Yesung grabs the turtle happily and even cuddles the poor little reptile. She doesn’t even see how all of her students’ jaws are literally dropped. After a while, a boisterous laugh is heard in the class. Everyone is looking at the tall handsome boy sitting next to the Class’ Mathlete, still agape, because it is the first time they hear Kim Kibum, the Class mysterious resident, laughs freely.

A/N Sorry for the long wait. And this is a really short and weird chap. I'll try harder for next chap