Bloody Cousin and Prince Charming

My Gangster Teacher

“I’m so sorry Changmin-ah. I don’t mean to hurt you,” Kim Yesung begs for a hundred times.  She, accidentally of course, threw her cousin to the farthest wall in her room, causing so much commotion early in the morning.  It turns out that Changmin was going to wake her up because today she’s going to her interview in the most prestigious school in Seoul.  Being a good cousin, Changmin innocently woke her up in the middle of a very violent dream. So here he is, sitting on Yesung’s couch, nursing his blackened eyes, bruised forehead, and a nosebleed that still drips down his shirt.

“Hish hokay Sunghie Noohna,”Cangmin gasps while trying to halt his nosebleed. Changmin may as well get used to it, because it may happen again in near future. Yesung is quite famous with her odd dreams and violent reactions to those.  Because of the racket this morning, her grandfather, the famous tycoon, Kim Jang Hoon, and her older sister, the famous fashion designer, Kim Heechul, are wide awake.

“Seriously Rabid Dog. It’s so early in the morning,” Heechul rants,” You nearly kill our cousin.”

Yesung just looks down and twiddle her tiny fingers, blushing all the way to her toes.  Kim Jang Hoon just wipes his face tiredly and shakes his head.

 

“If the bleeding doesn’t stop, just go to the hospital Changmin-ah,” The Kim’s patriarch orders the victim.  Changmin just nods and grins sheepishly to his grandfather. Luckily, his teeth are intact, nothing’s missing from top to the bottom. Heechul just shakes her head and goes back to her room, leaving Changmin in Yesung’s good hand (actually, Yesung’s terrible hands which has thrown him so far away).

“I’m so sorry Changmin-ah,” Yesung Changmin’s hair and gently washes dry blood from Changmin’s face.

“Nah, hish okay Noona,” Changmin says,” Just, don’t slam me down again in near future.”

Yesung just grins sheepishly and continue to nurse Changmin until all the bleeding stops. 

“Gho phrepare youselph Noona,” Changmin pushes Yesung into her bathroom,” I’ll thake you to train station after breakhfast.”  Yesung just nods obediently and rushes to shower.  It’s already 7 am, and the interview will start at 8 am. She puts on her best working clothes (courtesy of her older sister), put a little make up (doesn’t mean she needs make up, for she is a beauty, like her sister), brushes her hair and be ready for breakfast.  Luckily, Changmin is already looking better than what he looked like 30 minutes ago.

 

“I’ll just eat at the station,” Yesung grabs his sandwich and hurriedly drinks her milk before kisses her grandfather’s forehead and hugs Heechul.

“You’re seriously going by train Rabid Dog?” Heechul asks sceptically. They never use public transportation before, except for taxi, but even that, they use exclusive ones.  Heechul doesn’t think Yesung know which train to take or which station she should get off. “Are you sure you’re not going to get lost? Which is embarrassing of course,” she teases her baby sister.

“Yah!! Eonnie, I’m not that clueless,” Yesung pouts,” I have browsed the way to buy the tickets and board the train all night.” It’s not like I can drive my Jag for my interview. She’s insane if she thinks I’m going to drive that car, I’m supposed to be a newly graduated teacher looking for a job, Yesung fumes silently.

“I’ll help Sungie Noona if she can’t find her way,” Changmin interferes,” Sometimes, I take public transportation to my friend’s house.”

“You do that Changmin-ah,” Kim Jang Hoon gently speaks.  Changmin nods and hurriedly finishes his breakfast and grabs his motorcycle keys.

“C’mon Noona,” Changmin takes Yesung’s tiny hand to where he parks his motorcycle.  Yesung waves goodbye to her grandfather and older sister then follows Changmin to the garage.

“Changmin-ah, You want me to ride on your bike? I’m wearing this bloody skirt,” Yesung nearly chews Changmi’s head.

“Noona, do you want to be there on time or not? It will take twice the time if we go to the station by car,” Changmin patiently explains,” You can sit sideways like most girls do.” It earns him a hard smack at the back of his head, which Changmin just brushes easily.

“Fine! Give me the helmet!” Yesung climbs up the motorbike after Changmin starts it, and they speed up to the station.

Samseong Station,

 

“Seriously Young Master Choi? You really board train to go to the office?”

The tall, charming, devastatingly handsome man just laughs when his friend mocks him over the phone.

“You can hear the announcement right Hangeng Hyung? I’m really at the station now, waiting for the train.”

“Are you a victim of an auto theft?”

The guy, Choi Siwon just snorts elegantly (I don’t really know how he does that).

“C’mon Hyung, I’m a law enforcement. I don’t think any law enforcement in Seoul can afford a Bentley, unless they’re corrupt, and you know I’m not.”

“Well, you have a point there. Well, I’ll just leisurely drive my Ferrari to the office then.”

Both guys laugh out loud, but then the announcer informs the arrival of the train.

“I’ll catch up with you soon Hyung. We still need to interview some witness.”

“Alright. See you soon Siwon-ah.”

Siwon boards the train which is quite full, considering it’s almost office hour.  The doors are almost closed when he sees a cute and beautiful girl runs like hell to the train.  Siwon, the ever gentleman, gallantly takes the girl’s hand and pull her to the train.

“Wow! That was close Miss,” Siwon says to the panting girl in front of him. The girl looks up and stands still, looking dazzled.

“Y..Yes, thank you Sir,” The girl whispers. Siwon just smiles and leads the girl to the empty part of the train. She must be suffocated after running that distance, Siwon sympathize.

 

Damn Shim Changmin, Yesung curses her cousin.  He says he knows a shortcut to the station, but it turns out to be crap.  Shortcut my . Because of him I almost miss the train. Next time I’ll break his nose until it can’t be repair, Yesung seethes inside.  She runs like some hounds chase her, but luckily the train is still waiting. Not to mention, some gentlemanly guy pulls her inside. Hmm...Nice chest, beautiful smell, Yesung muses silently until she hears the other speaks to her and she looks up.

I’ll be damn!! Is he really a human, Yesung looks so dumbfounded when she finally sees who her saviour is.

“Did you stuck in traffic jam on your way here?” the handsome stranger asks. If it’s possible, Yesung almost swoon when she hears his voice. She is literally in awestruck, she forgets to answer the stranger question.

“Err..” Get a grip Kim Yesung! He asks you a question. Yesung tries to control his breathing and grins sheepishly.

“N.No. I didn’t come upon traffic jam,” Yesung FINALLY answers,” But my cousin is the biggest moron of the century. He told me, he knew a shortcut to the station, but we ended up running in circle. After I told him to take the usual route, we finally arrive. It’s a good timing too, in my opinion.

“True that Miss. Another minute, no, another 15 seconds you’re going to miss this train and have to wait for about 5 minutes for the next train,” The Handsome Stranger explains.  Yesung is really relieved that she doesn’t miss the train and meets such a handsome person.

“Are you going to work?”

“Ah, no..eh, yes..err...”

“Which one is it Miss? Are you going to work or not?” The Handsome Stranger asks, smiling beautifully, dimples coming out because her vague answer.

“Well, I’m having an interview today. At the most prestigious school in Seoul.”

“Aah...So you’re a teacher then?”

“Well, I will be if they employ me,” Yesung strongly hopes.

“Which school are you going to have your interview?”

“S.M. Institute.”

“Aah..Really? It’s one of the most prestigious school indeed. And it’s close to where I work too, by the way.”

“Really?! Are you a teacher to Sir?”

“Nah..I’m afraid I don’t have any talent to nurture some students. I may have the tendency to beat them into surrender,” The Handsome Stranger answer with silly smiles,” Oh! It’s where we should get off Miss”

Yesung follows the Handsome Stranger to the door and boards off the train. They take the same exit from Gangnam Station.

“I hope we meet again some other time Miss,” The Handsome Stranger bids his goodbye near the crossroad. Yesung has to turn right while The Handsome Stranger looks like taking the road straight ahead.

“Thank you again for pulling me into the train,” Yesung bows a liitle and waves to the Stranger. She almost got to the corner when she hears the Handsome Stranger calls her again.

“Oh, by the way, good luck for your interview today.  You’ll be a great teacher!”