Teacher's War Zone

My Gangster Teacher

Meeting Room, S.M. Institute,

 

“It’s a record if you ask me.  4 homeroom teachers in just 2 months.”

Park Jung Soo, or better known as Principle Park, just sighs heavily.  In all honesty, she never imagine, one class filled with genius rascals, can cause her the biggest and meanest headache ever known to human.  But, based on the report and the resignation letters sitting on her desk, it  definitely happens.

“We better disband that class, and expel all of them,” a cute teacher throws her idea,” They really are throwing our reputation under the bus.”

“If you still haven’t noticed, that class is what keeping the average GPA of S.M. the highest in Seoul,” another teacher chirps,” And our top 5 students come from that class.”

“Who needs that kind of student if the school’s reputation is ruined!” come an angry outburst from some male teacher.

“Seriously!! Are you all really teachers?!”

Park Jung Soo keeps watching the not so friendly bantering from all of her teachers. All of her teacher may have their opinions, but in the end, she will be the one who make a decision. She has to make a big decision, whether to disband the class or to keep on searching the “perfect” teacher to guide those genius rascals.  Honestly, if those 5 aren’t in the class I’ll just burn down the whole thing, Jung Soo curses. But those rascals sometimes can be really sweet.  Principal Park keeps on sighing, until she reaches the edge of her patient. She hits the table hard and all of the debates around her meeting room quiet down.

 

“Alright you guys. Don’t give me another headache please,” Principle Park massages her temple,” Regarding Class 3D, I already searched for the substitute homeroom teacher.”

“But...”

“Don’t “BUTS” me Lee Sun Kyu,” Principle Park scolds the young teacher,” I already have a few applicants whom I will interview today.”

“I will bring this in the next board meeting,” Lee Sun Kyu, the Physics teacher, threats,” You know the Director will side with me on this matter.”

“Yeah..Yeah..You can bring it the board meeting next week, but I won’t change my mind,” Principle Park snorts,” You know I never care what the board says. This is my school, and I will run it my way.”

All the teachers attending the meeting clam up. Lee Sun Kyu and Kim Tae Yeon look at each other in a clear animosity.  A little more time, and maybe they will come to fistfight.  That’s exactly when the P.E Teacher Kim Young Woon interferes.

“Where are the candidates Principle Park?” Kim Young Woon asks gently.  Principle Park smiles in gratitude for the younger man to stop the fight for commencing. She pulls out some information of the candidates and gives the file to all of the teachers. The teachers read every information, finding every flaw form each candidate. This one doesn’t have any experience. That one seems so gullible. It shouldn’t be a female teacher, when all of the applicants are female. Until one candidate catches Kim Young Woon’s attention.

“Hmm..Black belt in Taekwondo and Jiujitsu,” He hums,” Interesting.”

“You saw it too Kanginnie?” Principle Park calls out to the P.E. Teacher.  Kim Young Woon, or known as Kangin, nods.

“She might be our answer,” Principle Park says,” What do you all think? Maybe she can beat some senses into that particular class.”

“She doesn’t sound like a teacher, but some gangster,” Lee Sun Kyu mocks the candidate.  Principle Park just shakes her head. No matter who the candidate is, Lee Sun Kyu, or Sunny as she would prefer, won’t agree about searching for another homeroom teacher for Class 3D. She has been an easy target for those rascals. The animosity between her and Class 3D, especially the leader and his second in command, is so tangible, Principle Park has been waiting for the clash to happen. But in the end, both parties back up and psychological war has been happened since.

“I think we may have some glimmer of hope with this one Eonnie,” Kim Tae Yeon says, hope literally dripping from her voice.  Principle Park heaves a sigh of relieve that at least one of her teachers sees her way.

“True that Noona,” Kangin responds,” Let’s try this one. She’s cute too.” Principle Park smacks the younger man at the back of his head while the younger just grins nonchalantly. It’s a good thing I love him to bits, Principle Park curses the younger man.

“Very well. It’s settled then,” Principle Park announces,” I’ll interview her, and offer this menacing task for her. Hopefully it works out in the end.” The meeting is finally adjourned, but not before Principle Park gives her last warning.

“Kim Tae Yeon, Lee Sun Kyu, you two are better behaving your age, or I’ll put you together with Class 3D!”

All the teachers walk out of the room and getting ready for their classes, with Lee SunKyu and Kim Tae Yeon glare at each other.  Kim Young Woon stays for a while, since his class won’t be starting until 9 am.

 

“Relax babe,” Kangin back hugs the older woman,” You’ll get wrinkles if you keep frowning.”  He knows how this problem bothers Principle Park immensely. Actually Class 3D isn’t that bad, but because some teachers keeps on underestimating that class, which consists of the genius of genius, they’re developing apathy towards every teacher, except him, Kim Tae Yeon, the Chemistry teacher whom also the older sister of the leader of Class 3D, Kwon Yuri, the Biology teacher, and also Park Yoochun, who teaches Geography and History.

“Those two are going to make me having a ,” Principle Park whines,” Isn’t it enough to have a beef with your colleague? You have to start a war with your students.”  Kangin just brushes the older hair gently.

“Hey, maybe after we employ the girl, we can get rid of this silly animosity,” Kangin tries to lighten up his girlfriend.  Principle Park just nods and sighs heavily.  She turns around and pecks the younger man’s cheek.

“Let’s hope so Kanginnie,” Principle Park walks back to her massive desk,” Now off you go to torture some innocent students.” Kangin laughs out loud. He always discuss about what he’s going to do for P.E. and today he, literally, is going to torture some sophomore students, by making them run half marathon in this humid weather.

“Catch you later babe,” Kangin struts to the door, and closes it gently.  Principle Park just shakes her head and getting ready for the interview, which will be started in 5 minutes.