Taming the Cool Rascal

My Gangster Teacher

“I want those workbooks to be on my desk before 7.30 a.m next Friday!”

“WHA?!! We don’t have Physics on Friday!!”

It seems like Ms. Sunkyu finally has a way to have revenge for her early defeat this morning. She knows that Class 3D doesn’t have Physics on Friday, and she gives them tons of homework due to Friday. She just grins cheekily to whole class.

“If I don’t see those workbooks stack on my desk next Friday, I’ll fail you, no matter how perfect your score is,” Ms. Sunkyu threats the whole class, glaring at the 5 Boys. Kibum just shrugs, while Kyuhyun keeps on focusing on his PSP. Jinki, Jonghyun and Minho are talking about football. Ms. Sunkyu slams her thick book to get their attention to no avail.

 

“And Lee Taemin, I marked you as “ABSENT” today,” Ms. Sunkyu scolds the quiet girl sitting next to Minho,” If you keep staying in this Class when I take attendance, don’t blame me if you have bad attendance rate.” Taemin turns pale white hearing that she was marked as absent while the truth is she’s present. Minho just wraps his arm around Taemin’s shaking figure to calm here, while glaring at the petit teacher.

“Relax Taeminnie,” Kyuhyun speaks calmly,” Ms. Kim already marked you “Present” this morning, so she must have been clearing the problem before it starts.” Upon hearing that information, Ms. Sunkyu get even angrier. How dare that new teacher interfere with my charge. I’ll teach her not to mess with SUNNY, Ms. Sunkyu growls inside.

 

“I’ll deal with you later Lee Taemin,” Ms. Sunkyu scowls at the shrinking Taemin,” And I want those workbooks on my desk next Friday!!”

“Yeah..Yeah..Are you leaving or not?” Jonghyun yawns,” You’re going to cut our recess time.” Ms. Sunkyu scowls at the 5 Boys who give her no care at all. She grabs all of her thing and stomps to the door, slamming the poor innocent door hard. After the petit teacher is out of the room, chaos happens. All the students protest about having to finish their homework by Friday. Not to mention, Ms. Sunkyu literally gave them a towering heap of homework.

 

“Let’s just stay until late today and tomorrow,” Kibum decides,” We’ll finish the homework together. She can’t accuse us of cheating if we work on it together. By the way, GD, hand me the turtle. I’ll bring it to Ms. Kim.” GD hands the turtle to Kibum carefully. Kibum walks to the door. Before he exits the classroom, he reminds his friends,” I’ll be in the library during Algebra. Kyuhyun, you’re in charge. Jinki, take note. Taeminnie, I’ll make sure your attendance is flawless.” With those orders, Kibum walks out of classroom and heads to Teacher’s common room to give Ms.Kim her new pet.

 

It’s 20 minutes recess time, find Yesung munches some snack while revising her study plan for Class 3D. Her charges are so diverse in their studies and grades, she must plan how to get all of her students to be in sync. She’s so focused on her task, she fails to hear the door got slammed. She only stops chewing when she feels someone throws her some imaginative knives. She looks around to see some of her fellow teachers chat with each other, some just like her, reviewing their study plans, and a lone petit teacher scowls at her. Yesung can only sigh and woe her luck.

 

She’s getting ready to defend herself for whatever Lee Sunkyu may throw at her when the door to Teacher’s Common Room is opened once again and Kibum walks in like he owns the room. Ms. Sunkyu upon seeing Kibum walks in, turns around and approaches the student.

“What are you doing here?” Ms. Sunkyu snarls at him,”No students are allowed here. You know the rule.” Kibum just looks at her cooly. “Well, I’m here to bring something belongs to Ms. Kim. But if that’s the case, maybe you can give it to her,” Kibum calmly suggests while ing the turtle he’s been holding. Sunkyu recoils after she saw the turtle. Kibum smirks evilly and walks to Yesung’s desk.

 

Yesung stands when Kibum approaches her, her snacks forgotten for a while. “What are you doing here Kibummie?” Yesung frowns at her student. Kibum just hands the turtle to her. “I don’t know you’re so forgetful,” Kibum teases the teacher,” You left your new pet in the classroom.”

“I’m not forgetful,” Yesung denies cutely,” It’s just that I already taken some precious minutes of Physics, so I kinda rush. And I need to go to Student’s Office,” Yesung defiantly defends herself. Upon hearing that Yesung went to Student’s Office, Kibum speaks,” So, Taeminnie’s clear right?” Yesung nods. “Ms. Hwang said she will handle the problem that may come up. I already marked her as “Present”, Yesung futher explains to Kibum.

 

“Oh, btw, thank you for bringing it here,” Yesung gently the turtle’s shell,” But I don’t have a place to put it.” Kibum looks around Teacher’s Common Room, not really care about almost all teacher glare at him, when the door’s opened, and in come his sister and cousin.

“Yuri noona,” Kibum calls his cousin. Yuri and Taeyeon who are talking to each other animatedly, look at the student and frown.

“Kibummie, you’re not supposed to be here,”Yuri lightly chides the student,” What are you doing here anyway?” Kibum just grins sheepishly when his sister also smacks his head, not so gently.

“I just come here to give Ms. Kim her new pet,” Kibum answers,” She doesn’t have anything to put her pet into. Do you have any unused glass box for her pet?”

 

“That’s school property!!” Ms. Sunkyu retorts,” You can’t use them for your personal use!” Kibum just looks at the petit teacher with “why are you here again” expression. Yuri and Taeyeon just roll their eyes at Ms. Sunkyu.

“Well, there’s that,” Yuri says,” But maybe I can lend you the glass box just for today Ms. Kim.” Yesung smiles gratefully at Biology Teacher, until Ms. Sunkyu decides to interfere again. This time Taeyeon finally snaps and the commotion ensues.

“YAH!! WHAT’S WITH THE RACKET!!”

Everyone looks at the source of the high pitched voice. At the far side of the room, Principle Park glares at them. She approaches the teachers involved and separates them.

 

“Seriously! Why are you guys fighting again?!” Principle Park scolds Kim Taeyeon and Lee Sunkyu. Both teacher at least have the sense to look ashame. “And what are you doing here Kim Kibum?!”

“No need to chew my head off Noona,” Kibum protests,” I just want to bring Ms. Kim’s new pet. I know she doesn’t have her own room for a while, so I came here.” Yesung stands beside Kibum and nods her head. She’s ready to defend her student. But Principle Park got distracted by Kibum’s word.

“What new pet?” Principle Park asks, looking around the room. Yesung kindly shows her new pet turtle to Principle Park.

“Class 3D has been really sweet Principle Park,” Yesung cheerily boasts,” They gave me this cute turtle as welcome gift.” While Yesung innocently praises Class 3D, Principle Park eyes Kibum, who just grins sheepishly.

 

“Yes, Noona,” Kibum grabs the chance,” I want to borrow an unused glass box from Yuri noona to put the turtle. I know it’s a school property, but I think it will be okay if I just borrow it for today. So Ms. Kim can bring the turtle home and bring the box tomorrow.”

“That’s against the rule!” Ms. Sunkyu protests. There’s no way Principle Park will approve of it.

“Hmm..Well, I guess it can be arranged. Right Yuri-ah?” Principle Park speaks. Kwon Yuri nods her head. She also said that first before the so called Ms. SUNNY interfered. When Ms. Sunkyu wants to voice her disagreement, Principle Park cuts in,” It’s settled then. You can borrow the box Yesung-ah. But be sure to bring it back tomorrow. Now, go get the box both of you. And you Kim Kibum, go back to your class!”

With that Principle Park walks back to her room, leaving a disgruntled Lee Sunkyu and a beaming Yesung

 

“Alright then, let’s go get the box Ms. Kim,” Yuri asks Yesung to follow her. Yesung happily grabs her new pet and follows Yuri’s lead to Biology Lab. Kibum also follows behind, but not before Taeyeon blocks him on the way to the door.

“It looks like your plan backfired,” Taeyeon snickers at her brother. It’s the first time Class 3D’S prank doesn’t work. Kibum just shrugs like saying “we still have lots of chance”. Taeyeon just chuckles and lets her brother go to wherever he’s going. When Kibum is out of the room, Yesung and Yuri still stand there.

“Thank you Kibummie,” Yesung pats Kibum’s head gently,” Now please go back to the class. Recess is almost over.” Kibum just nods obediently and they walk separatedly. When the bell rings, Class 3D can only be stunned to see their cool as ice leader walks in and takes his seat.

Double update..YAAY!!