Welcome To Hell on Earth

My Gangster Teacher

Class 3D,

 

“Come again Jonghyunie?”

Kim Jonghyun just glares at the girl sitting next to him. When Minho, Jinki, Kyuhyun and him enter the Class, all of the chairs and desks are scattered in one big mess, everyone still doing the homework, he stands in front of the class to inform them about the new homeroom teacher. And here she is, the bane of his existence, Kim Kibum, aka Key, asking him all over again about the new homeroom teacher.

“Didn’t you hear what I just told you in front of the Class?!” Jonghyun grumbles,” We will have a new homeroom teacher. Her name is Kim Yesung. Is it clear now?” Key just pouts cutely, whilst Jonghyun just ignores her as usual.

“Any other information worth sharing Jonghyun-ah?” Choi Seunghyun, or known as TOP, inquires from the back of the class. He slouches on his chair, having finished doing his homework.

“Just usual,” Jonhyun boringly relays,” Work hard, study hard. Oh! Stop doodling on teacher’s cars.” All the inhabitants of Class 3D just snicker at the last words. It’s true sometimes they can get a bit creative with some teachers who think they’re beyond reproach. But, they haven’t done any doodling nowadays. They do something less...Destructive, in their opinion.

 

“Where’s Kibum? Is he going to skip class again today?” Lee Taemin, the quiet girl who sits next to Choi Minho looks around. As the Class Monitor, Kibum should already be in class right now, collecting their homework. But, as per usual, on Wednesday, their stoic Leader is mysteriously missing.

“That’s not good,” Jinki joins in,” We have the lowest attendance in whole school. And Principle Park also told that we should at least have 80% attendance rate to have the final exam.”

“Kibum can only miss one class then,” Kyuhyun the Mathlete, concludes.  Not long after the words are spoken, the door is opened and Kibum struts to his seat, looking like he doesn’t have any care.

 

“I thought you’re going to skip lass today Kibum-ah,” Kyuhyun comments while playing his PSP. Kibum also takes out his PSP and both are playing against each other.

“Nah..I still have one more chance to skip class,” Kibum calmly answers,” No need to anger Tae Yeon Noona this early anyway.” It looks like, the famous Kim Kibum also does his math and calculates how many chances he has to skip class (It’s a bad behaviour guys).

“Kibummie, Jonghyunie says that we will have a new homeroom teacher,” Key approaches the Leader. Kibum just hums his answer and continues playing. He can’t afford to lose again today, or he will end up feeding Kyuhyun until end of semester. All class 3D just let the Leader and Vice Leader to play until Kibum smiles blindingly, indicating he’s winning this round, while Kyuhyun just shrugs.

 

“Yow! Kibum-ah, what should we do with this newbie?” TOP shouts from the back of the class. Class 3D always has some interesting “welcome party” for new teacher. Kibum and his accomplices share a look and reach a silent agreement.

“We give her 2 weeks probation, like usual,” Kibum decides,” Just do what we always do for those 2 weeks.”

All Class 3D claps their hands gleefully, while Lee Taemin just shakes her head watching her friends planning something for the new teacher.

 

Kim Yesung is getting some encouragement from all of her colleagues before she goes to Class 3D, when Principle Park calls her. She politely excuses herself from teacher’s common room and goes to Principle Park’s room. Inside, there’s not only Principle Park but also the cute teacher known as Sunny. She smiles to both of them and approaches forward.

 

“Yesung-ah, since it’s you first day, Sunkyu wil accompany you to Class 3D,” Principle Park informs,” She will also teaches 3D after your period is over. For today all you need to do is taking attendance and introduce yourself to the rest of 3D. Is that okay for you?” Usually homeroom period takes about 30 to 45 minutes before first class starts. However, since Assembly is held every Wednesday, homeroom period will only last about 15 to 20 minutes.  She knows that Kim Yesung is really eager to start teaching, so she needs to inform her about this.

“How much time do I have Principle Park?” Yesung asks politely. She knows how the Assembly cut her time shorter than usual time. Principle Park looks at her watch,” About 20 minutes. I hope it’s enough. Tomorrow you can get the usual 30 to 45 minutes homeroom period.” Yesung just nods happily. For the time being, 20 minutes is enough to test the water. She can get to know her charge, so she will have plans for their next meeting. Upon seeing Yesung’s nod, Principle Park happily ushers both Yesung and Sunny to Class 3D. She also gives the new teacher 3D student’s name list which Yesung holds protectively in her hands.

 

Both teachers walk in silence to Class 3D, which is located at the secluded area of the Main Building, quite far from the other classes. Yesung finds it quite strange but she holds her opinion for the time being. It may be because her charges are special so they need to be separated from the others. Maybe I’m in charge of some geniuses, Yesung muses silently, feeling hopeful. She continues to follow the ever silent Lee Sunkyu, or Sunny, as the other teacher preferred. She looks around her surrounding, tries to commit all of them into her memory, don’t want to get lost on the first day for sure. She stops when Sunny stops and points to the closed door.

“This is Class 3D,” Sunny informs her,” I’ll be back again in 15 minutes to start my class.” And off she goes, never looking back, or saying any kind of encouragement. Yesung just shrugs and approaches the door giddily. You can do it Kim Yesung. You will lead this class to be the best class in the whole school, Yesung encourages herself. With that bit of pep talk, she opens the door to the class and gets a surprise of her life.

A/N:  Another update :D For those who are waiting for MTK, I hope you don't mind waiting a little longer, since I forgot to bring the file here. For now please enjoy this one first :P