War at Physics

My Gangster Teacher

Yesung walks leisurely around the school to familiarize herself to the environment. She asks the direction to Student Office to her fellow teacher. She intends to update the attendance list for her Class. The teacher, some cool guy named Park Yoochun, shows her the way to go to the Office, while keeping her accompany. They separate in front of Main Building, Mr. Park goes to the library, which is located at the far east of Main Building. Yesung walks to the 2nd floor of Main Building, smiling brightly at every student whom she meets. She enters the office and is welcomed by a short haired woman with a bright smile.

 

“Good morning, how may I help you?” the girl which name tag showed “Hwang Miyoung” stands up. Yesung approaches the girl and gives the attendance list to her.

“Morning, Ms. Hwang,” Yesung greets the girl in front of her,”I’m Kim Yesung, new homeroom teacher for Class 3D.” Yesung introduces herself. Ms. Hwang looks at the girl in front of her critically, thinking how can such a cute girl like this ends up being the homeroom teacher for Class 3D. It’s like feeding a whole bunch of rabid hyena with a cute bunny. But the attendance list which she holds in her small hand is quite a prove that the girl is really the new homeroom teacher.

 

“I want to update Class 3D’s attendance list,” Yesung hands out the list,” I just found out that there’s a transfer student in Class 3D. Because her name isn’t in it, I manually wrote down her name.” Ms. Hwang receives the attendance list and checks for the transfer student for Class 3D in the computer.  She frowns when she can’t find any information regarding new transfer student in Class 3D. And she doesn’t think the higher management will place new student to Class 3D.

“I’m sorry Ms. Kim but I can’t find any information about transferred student to Class 3D,” Ms. Hwang informs her. Yesung can only frown and check again. She finds the name she wrote down this morning and shows it to Ms. Hwang.

“But the student in Class 3D, Choi Minho I believe, told me that she’s a transferred student,” Yesung confusedly tells Ms. Hwang. She still remembers clearly that Choi Minho informed her that Lee Taemin was a transferred student.  Ms. Hwang can only facepalm when she hears the information. Of course those brats from Class 3D will misinform the new teacher.

 

“Regarding Lee Taemin, we need Principle Park’s approval for her to transfer to Class 3D,” Ms. Hwang explains,” And we still need to ask the homeroom teacher of Class 3A, whether she agrees or not. And in my personal opinion, Ms.Kim, it’s literally impossible.”

“But is it okay if I write down her name in 3D attendance list?” Yesung worriedly conveys,” Homeroom teacher of Class 3A might mark her as absent, while she was in my class.” Ms. Hwang smiles brightly. This one may survive the ordeal unscathed, she approves. “I will deal with that problem later Ms. Kim. But I think, she won’t mark her as absent, since she’s in 3D right now. And I believe she’s already witnessed that Lee Taemin is present,” Ms. Hwang informs the uneasy teacher in front of her.  Yesung smiles brightly, and after Ms. Hwang once again ensures her that this is not a big deal, she walks out of Student Office to wander around School.  She’s suddenly frozen on the way to the gymnasium.  Ms. Hwang’s words are suddenly repeated inside her head. “She’s in 3D right now”. Her eyes widened and a gasp escapes her.

Crap!! Class 3A’s homeroom teacher is that freaking Lee Sunkyu!! Yesung can only mourn her bad luck on her first day

 

Kim Kibum, Cho Kyuhyun, Choi Minho, Kim Jonghyun and Lee Jinki sprawl leisurely while waiting for Ms. Sunkyu grades their quiz.  The 5 boys already know they will get at least 98, so they continue playing games until they feel bored.  GD, under Kibum’s order, is taking care of their homeroom teacher’s new pet.  Everyone else is doing whatever they do, with a little noise.  Kibum already told them to tone down the volume because he doesn’t want to hear Little Miss SUNNY nags for the whole period.  When the sound of pen scratching the paper is gone, Kibum silenced the Class.  Ms. Sunkyu glares at the whole class.

 

“When I call your name take your quiz,” Ms. Sunkyu orders Class 3D.  With that, she calls out students, with the 5 Boys get perfect scores. 

“Lee Donghae and Lee Hyukjae!!”

Lee Twins approach the petit teacher and reach out their hands to collect the quiz, but Ms. Sunkyu glares at them.

“Tell me, from whom did you get the answer?” Ms. Sunkyu scolds the twins,” There’s no way you can get this score if you didn’t cheat.” Ms. Sunkyu throws their quiz on the table. Lee Twins can see the score: 70. They smile brightly, but upon hearing the accusation, the smiles drop. Even the 5 Boys stop playing and watch the scene unfolds.

 

“What do you mean we cheat? You stand by our sides the whole time,” Hyukjae retorts angrily.  It’s not the first time they being accused of cheating and it’s getting on their nerves.

“You even confiscated our phone before,”Donghae adds defiantly,”How can we get an answer without our phone?! We get this score fair and square Ms.”

Ms. Sunkyu is getting ready to explode when Kibum stands and approaches the trio.

“Do you have any prove that they’re cheating?” Kibum cooly asks. Before Ms. Sunkyu can even answer, he cuts in,” If you can’t prove it, just cut this nonsense and do what you’re supposed to do.” With that closing remark, Kibum goes back to his seat.

 

“If they’re not cheating, how come they get that score?” Ms. Sunkyu confronts the Class,” They may be your friends, but you can’t condone their wrongdoings!” There must be some way for them to get that high score.  Lee Twins never have score higher than 68 in Physics, so a foul play must be involved.

“Seriously!! Are we going to argue about how they get that score?!” Kyuhyun almost slams his PSP because he’s THAT angry. “If you don’t have any prove that they’re cheating, just zip it!”

“You know, there’s something that says “Innocent until proven guilty”. I know it from Siwon Hyung,” Minho cooly jumps in,” But if you continue to accuse Donghae and Hyukjae of cheating, while they’re not, they can sue you. Do you know this Ms. Sunkyu? Maybe I will ask Siwon Hyung for more detail information.”  Any further argument is closed after Minho said the word “Sue”. Slightly defeated, Ms. Sunkyu orders Lee Twins to go back to their seats and starts today’s lesson.

“Open page 47! No words, and no game!!”

A/N This is the first part of my update :D