Lived with Idol... by loverbb

Neverland Review Pick-Ups

 

• Story Title: 2/3 pts. The title is good but there is a grammatical error. It would be better if the title was,"Life with Idols" or "Living with Idols".
 
• Chapter Title/s: 1/2 pts. Simple but not eye-catching, you are just naming them by their chapters.
 
• Description and Foreword: 8/10 pts. No prologue but character description and credits were featured, good.
 
• Poster and Background: 7/10 pts. Nice poster!^^ But pictures included in chapters were obviously taken from online.
 
• Characters: 3/5 pts. No exact character portrayal but I understood it quite well.
 
• Story's Plot: 14/20 pts. The plot was very creative but because of the numerous grammatical errors, I didn't get the whole story.
 
• Captivation / Spark: 7/10 pts. Interesting story, had a lot of twists and turns^^
 
• Grammar and Spelling: 6/15 pts. I noticed numerous grammatical errors and misspelled words but since you said you were apologectic in your poor grammar, I will be light on you^^
 
• Clarity and Understanding: 3/5 pts. Black fonts made your story looked neat and clean. Unfortunately, the poor use of grammar affected the understanding of your story.
 
• Originality: 5/5 pts. The story was really original!
 
• Satisfaction: 6/10 pts. I am satisfied^^
 
• Bonus: 3/5 pts. Your story was different and unique as it was portrayed in conversations.
 
OVERALL: 64
 
Review's Note: The story was really enjoyable, continue updating!^^ However, take caution of your grammar^^
 
Review by Kkpoplover