Can you keep our secret? by myunghyun4ever

Neverland Review Pick-Ups

 

 

Title of the Story 5/5

~ I loved the title it drew me in instantly! I really couldn't wait to start reviewing! ^_^ 

Poster and Background 4/5
~ I really liked the poster I think it went well with the story. I was really on the fence about the background because it didn't fit with the poster, but it was cute! 

Foreword 7/10
~ You gave all the credits needed which was really good! But I wanted to see a preview of the story because that's what really draws in the reader 

Description 7/10
~ The description was short and sweet and you described your characters nicely, but, the colors through me off and it made it hard to read.

Originality 6/10
~ I have seen stories like this one before but this one had some originality to it so I didn't want to give it bad marks! So 6 is very average amongst the group. The story had its moments where it was all its own and was set apart from others. 

Plot, How your story goes 15/25
~ I honestly got really confused about the plot. When I read the title and description I was like , there's a secret! I'm so excited! though, I really didn't get it and I was lost through some parts in the story. But! You did explain how they have their idol side and their nerd/school side and I got that and how you tied it into the plot! 

Spelling, Grammar and Vocabulary 12/15
~ I thought your grammar was really good and I liked the usage of basic Korean words, they were the simple words that a lot of kpop fans do know and they wouldn't have to have a English to Korean dictionary on the other tab. I did find some awkward sentences and some comma mistakes but sometimes it did work to fit the tone and how they were speaking to one another. Another thing that slightly bugged me was the 1st person and 2nd person changes, I did get confused and it was really weird but I did follow along!

Characterization 10/10
~ I loved how you stuck to your characters like how described them in the description they were what I was expecting! I loved Rin, she was exactly how I thought she would be and her character was well written out. The boys characters were perfect and on spot! 

Ending 
~ It's still an ongoing story so no deduction or gain ^_^ 
Total: 66 / 90

~On a personal note: I did like the story! And it was fun to read! I hope I wasn't to mean, I wanted to be honest but not totally mean! ^^)~

 

Incomplete-Sypnosis