Prince Charming?!?! Pssh...More Like Prince Badass! by asianrocker721

Neverland Review Pick-Ups

 

Title of the Story 3/5
- The story title wasn't that catchy because it was a bit common. But still it got my attention.
 
Poster and Background 3/5
- The Posters was great, really eye catching. However, the background wasn't that good. You know, in most of stories, the background suits the posters. But ill still give 3 points for your Poster.
 
Foreword 5/10
- The foreword is the place for your credits and author's word. However, in your story, characters were placed in your foreword. I also didn't see credits and your words their.
 
Description 7/10.
- There were some miss spells in it but it can be understandable. But still, your Description was  a bit short. But it's still good because it'll leave your readers hanging for your chapters.
 
Originality 6/10
- Character's personality was a bit common. Nice girls, badass prince something something. But i still give you 6 points because it was only 6 chapters and we dont know what will be going on soon.
 
Plot, How your story goes 16/25
- Chapters weren't cutted nicely, there were some parts that needs more description, also, on the first chapter, why did you just let the chapter ends in that way? Well, maybe it's just your style. Can be a bit predictable, but all in all, it's still okay. 16 points is just right since it's just 6 chapters.
 
Spelling, Grammar and Vocabulary 9/15
- There were some grammar errors that i saw in your story. So i was just a bit surprised that english is your language. But still wont be tough on you.
 
Characterization 5/10
- On the Foreword, you said that Angel was a nice girl, sweet, acts like an angel and so on. But why does she acts so violent? like kicking Junhyung's manhood, shouting and yelling, saying such words to someone like 'fu*****' something, yeah for me, she didn't act like an angel. But Junhyung and L.Joe's characters were okay.
 
Ending 4/10
- for just 6 chapters i can just give you 4 points since there will be a lot of happenings in your story. and it was just too early to think that it will end good. But im hoping that it will ^^
 
Total: 58/100
 
Needs more Improvement
 
Don't be disappointed with your score, since you just have 6 chapters. Your story can go a long long way and can improve a lot if you just be careful with the characters, and if you'll stick to the plot. Your score isn't bad at all since you're just starting with the story. So Good Luck with it!
 
 
cutestmaknae07