In The Shadows by nicoleziying

Neverland Review Pick-Ups

 

Title of the Story 5/5
- The title is really cool and mysterious. It's also related to the story since it's about an assassin.
 
Poster and Background 9/10
- The poster was really awesome. It showed what the story was about and showed the aura. The background was also good. Tiles sometimes don't work but the white border was a good way to make it look more appealing. It was also somehow related to the story.
 
Description 10/10
- The description really pulled me into it. It raised questions in my head, dragging me to read it. It was very dramatic and just pure awesome.
 
Originality 10/10
- I haven't ever seen a story quite like this. Almost everything felt very fresh and new. Congratulations on that~
 
Plot 25/25
- The plot is very interesting and I couldn't stop reading it. Every chapter made me hurry to click the 'next' button. I really felt the story and even cried at some parts. There was a lot of plot development always leading to another exciting part. 
 
Spelling, Grammar and Vocabulary 13/15
- I saw some inconsistencies in verb tenses and mistakes but they were unnoticable and basically, the grammar was pretty good. You can probably have another look over your chapters in future fanfics or have a friend look over to find some small mistakes. Your writing style is also really good, exceptional even. YOu captured every single detail with a great choice of words.
 
Characterization 10/10
- I absolutely loved the characters. There WAS a bit of cliche in them but they were all still awesome. I especially loved how you could really see how Blaire changed from the cold and heartless girl from chapter 1 to a caring person. I fell in love with every single character, even the minor ones.
 
Ending 7/10
- I'm sorry but the ending wasn't that obvious and it left way too many questions hanging. I was just about to click the next button in chapter 17 then I realized that this was the end. The questions, I guess, are going to be solved in the sequel but I really felt the whole thing was too short.
 
TOTAL: 89/100
 
I really really loved your story a lot. You caught me at a good time too because I'm currently obsessed with a game called Assassin's Creed. I tried to be very objective about this though and I hope you find this review fair. Thanks for choosing me~
 
Ruthienick