Brothers,Sister and Gangs...Don't Mix by OneDirection

Neverland Review Pick-Ups

 

Title of the Story [4/5 points]

The punctuation and spelling is fine... but you got the grammar wrong. I know that there's only one sister, but it should be Sisters not sister since there's brothers and gangs. -1 point


Poster and Background [4/5 points]

Honestly, I really disliked the way the title was cluttered together closely like that. I also wished that Niel, Jennifer and Myungsoo were blended in together more. Maybe that's too much to ask? >< Anyways, kudos to the graphic artist, it's pretty cute and decent. Fits the genre of the story alot.


Foreword [2/10 points]

Heyy all,this is OneDirection!I'm back with a new story.Brother,Sister and Gang don't mix.Please support me.And one more important thing.What I write here,if it is similar to your story,is purely accidental.

Please DO not plargerize or copy,cut or print.This is purely my own thoughts.If you want to let others see it,just post the link,not the whole story.
 

© OneDirection

Brothers,Sister and Gang...Don't Mix

My Awesome Poster's from  ~* ♥ SK-Roo | Poster Request Shop | ♥ *~  

 

Cut all that and paste it in the description. A foreword is used to describe the story. NEVER for author notes or credits. Though, I'm pretty pleased you made plagiarism a big no-no and credited your graphic designer with the stores link.

There were also many mistakes in the character description...

 

 

Lee Jennifer:Good Fighter, talker/back talker...ect.Good at anything relating gang stuff thanks to your 4 brothers.Is really pretty,sweet,nice and caring but when she is angry,you are very angry and is best that you stay out of her way.Does not believe in love at first sight.Good terms with both gangs.Loves her 4 brothers alot.
 
First off, what the hell is a talker/back talker? I understand what you mean, but will others? ALWAYS try to find big vocabulary to replace them with words that you can't exactly mention properly. Not only does it improve your vocab, but it improves the readers as well since they might google, not understanding the meaning of the word. If you do wish to improve your vocab, I recommend you to buy this  book; The Small Book Of Big Words by Jonathan Meres instead of wasting money on other stuff.
By ect you mean et cetera or etc
Is Jennifer bi polar or something? How in the world is she nice, sweet and caring and she becomes all ghetto when she's mad? Because she's BI POLAR! Did I guess right? :D
 
Why do you keep switching it from a third person's p.o.v. to your p.o.v.? Stick to one, only, please. God.
Replace all the numerals with numbers that are spelt. For example; change 4 to four. No it's not a mistake, but I find it irks me alot. 
Just how is she good at anything related to gang stuff? Ganging is categorized into a few sections. So, she's good at all? Wow... Bi polar and smart... Note the sarcasm. You should limit it down to a certain section as like fighting.
She doesn't believe in love at first sight? OKAY. Tell me why.
 
I don't think me rambling would make you even bother to edit it, so I edited it a little bit for you.
 
 
Lee Jennifer; You are a good fighter, good at talking behind others backs and etc. You are good at anything related to self defense thatnks to your four brothers. You are quite pretty and caring but when you are angry, it is best for others to stay out of your way. You do not believe in love at first sight because _________________. You are in good terms with both Teen Top and Infinite. You love your four brothers very much.
 
 
Spare all those colors... stick to only one or two. Three max. They are seriously blinding.
If you want to know your other mistakes, feel free to message me and ask them.
 
 
Description [2/10 points]

The description is used for author notes and credits. Please take note of that.

Many grammar and spelling mistakes. Message me and ask if you wish to find out.

Originality [2/10 points]
I'm pretty sure I've seen a Super Junior story with the exact same plot. The only difference is that Jennifer has four brothers while in the other story, the girl has two (Leeteuk and Heechul). 

If they are such a close and loving family, why did all of them join different gangs that are rivals?

Sorry to say this, even though Teen Top and Infinite are my top groups, they are idiots in this story. 



Plot, How your story goes [8/25 points]

She has brothers in different gangs. Then she meets two guys from seperate gangs and falls in love. Sigh. "Why is it so hard to pick?!" *pulls hair* That was Jennifer, by the way. I understand how much of a I'm being, but this is who I am, the y reviewer. 

Did I mention that I have a thing for cliché plots? Pfft. Totally.


Spelling, Grammar and Vocabulary [4/15 points]

You said English was your first language? 

If it is, seriously, you lack alot. 

And this is coming from a thirteen year old. 

I'm not going to point out what's right and what's wrong, but the usual stuff that irks not only me, but others as well.

 

Which girl was obsessed with Teen Top and blah blah blah

You know, I would be chilling if it wasn't for that blah blah blah. Couldn't you just mention a simple 'and other nosense' or 'whatever other crap' since she was supposed to be annoyed? You just had to pick blah blah blah. 

 

Ooofff

I don't think you realize how annoying that ooofff is. Just type a simple Oof! instead of ooofff. Readers may get different ideas. For example; When BFF becomes BFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF. Did that sound like somebody farted to you?

 

"What was that ing for?"

“Aish! She’s ugly like .I tell you.She’s also damn y.You know that?She also went to hit on Ricky too.”I said

“Well,no but that would make me a bigger .They would get me when I’m alone. Duh!”

“Yah! You ! How dare you send notes to MY L.Joe oppa?”

“Nothing,we were just teaching this  a lesson for sending you a note.”

 off Minjung! Did the freakin’ note hurt you no.Now  off.”

“Did you not hear? L.Joe asked you guys to  off.So  off!” 

 

Cuss words curtesy of chapter one and two.

I giggle a little when characters in fanfics cuss, honestly. But this? the cuss words were over-used. It's all , , , etc. When's the proper grammar coming?

 

Characterization [2/10 points]

Sorry. I really dispise all the characters here.

Even though I love Infinite and Teen Top, your characterization ruined them for me.

 

Ending [-/10 points]

No ending.


Total: [27/100 points]

I know that you'll most probably go over sobbing to your readers, so I want to take my time to apologize.

You have the potential to be an amazing writer, really. But your  grammar and characterization is most probably your biggest enemy, currently.

If you really want to improve your vocab, the book I suggested is great help. You can use more smart- words such as asinine, nonchalant and what not. I'm pretty sure gangsters are supposed to use words like that, so the book will help out alot. Here are some tutorials that are recommended.

~ For grammar; Tutorial

~  Basic; Tutorial oneTutorial two

~ Instead of using AFF's Check Spelling, you can use grammarly.

 

I've subscribed to your story and I hope to see your progress. I also hope that this review helped. 

 

 

-sarxkyu-