Making Him Smile by yangleadho

Neverland Review Pick-Ups

 

Title of the Story 3/5
- Your story title is a bit common but it still catched my attention so 3 points for you!
 
Poster and Background 4/5
- The Backgrounds gives a comfy feeling and the poster fits the story.
 
Foreword 9/10
- The Foreword is the best. Credits are well written. There's also a warning note for those who didn't want to read s or Rated Fics. And the beginning of the story is enough to get the readers hooked.
 
Description 8/10
- The Description goes really well. It summarizes the flow of the story. Good, it really catched my attention.
 
Originality 8/10
- I haven't read any fan fiction like this. But some says that its something common. Still, for me, it's originally your idea so I'm giving you 8 points.
 
Plot, How your story goes 21/25
- Readers enjoys your story. Plus you interact with them. Also, your story isn't unpredictable making the readers excited with your updates. Scenes are also well described.
 
Spelling, Grammar and Vocabulary 14/15
- Knowing that English is your language, it's great. Just like what I said, scenes are well described with proper words. Didn't gave you a perfect score because there's always room for improvement.
 
Characterization 8/10
- From your story description, you've already describe the characters. Like Seungho being emotionless, Joon being his goal is to make him smile. Good characterization. Though there are some missing information about them, it's still okay. Maybe that's part of your writing style.
 
Ending 7/10
- Though your fic hasn't ended (though the next chapter will be it's end), i have a feeling that it will end well. so 7 points for you.
 
 
TOTAL: 82/100
 
Your story is great!
 
 
cutestmaknae07