You're my Beautiful Target by mskpopreader

Neverland Review Pick-Ups

 

Title of the Story 3/5
- The title isn't that eye-catching but it's related with the story.
 
Poster and Background 4/5
- Your poster is really an eye candy. It introduces the Story's mood, which is cute and romantic.
 
Foreword 9/10
- the foreword is well written. All the credits and copyright things are in there.
 
Description 8/10
- The description is eye-catching. It also summarize the whole story. Good Job with this because you also put a sneak peek for up-coming chapters.
 
Originality 9/10
- I haven't read any stories about experiments. So i could say that you have an originality.
 
Plot, How your story goes 21/25
- Your story is 100% unpredictable. Althought you are putting a sneak peek for each chapters, your readers still doesn't know where the story goes. If someone will be lost or someone will return.
 
Spelling, Grammar and Vocabulary 10/15
- I understand that English isn't your language but i have to say that your english is quite good. Although there is some miss spell, and there are some punctutations that you didn't put. Also there were some commas that you didn't put. Well, commas are important you know.
 
Characterization 7/10
- At first characters are well introduced. But when some characters are added, like Jiyeon, her character wasn't that clear with the readers. But still, your characterzation is good.
 
Ending 6/10
- The ending doesn't really end well. It lacks something. They just met and that's all. but the good thing is that you made a sequel for it, so i hope that you'll try to end it well.
 
Total: 77/100
A good writer and can improved his/her writing skills more.
 
  
 
cutestmaknae07