Part 6

You and I (By Chance)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oh s-sure sunbae. . " I was having beads of sweat in my forehead as I imagine the things that might happen in our small talk.

 

Will he ask me to stay away?


Will he punch me for being close with Bunny-ssi?


Will he-

 

"I hope you are already prepared for this." He cracked his knuckles. 


"Eo?" I gulp.


"I hope that whatever it is that I tell you now will be kept between us. I don't want anyone, even your most trusted friend to know about it, understood?" I nod weakly.


"I heard that you are always with this certain girl. . Uhm. . I mean what I want to say is. . Stop seeing her. ." He glared. 


"W-why? I only eat lunch with her, we only talk. And-"


"I don't want trouble Seul, I need you to focus. This is very important to me. . To all of us. . If you don't behave, we'll have bigger problems in the future." He cut my words.


"But we're only friends, you don't need to worry about it." My hands in a fist as I mention the word 'friends'. We could have been more than that if it wasn't for you being in the picture sunbae. I thought.


"Look, I know you are close with Wendy-ssi but I need you to focus on pretending to be my sister's boyfriend or else we'll be doomed!" He exclaimed.


"Huh? Wendy?"


"This is Park Sooyoung, my sister, meet with her later this evening and talk about our family dinner, okay?" He gave me a picture of a girl with a phone number in it.


"W-what is this?" I asked.


"She will be your date."


"W-wait. Aren't you here to punch me or something for being close with your girlfriend?" 


"Huh? As if I have one. Yah, Seulgi, what are you thinking?" He laughed.


"What about Bunny-ssi?"

 

"Huh? Who is that?" Snap! I don't know her name. How will I tell him? Tsk.


"N-nothing. Don't mind me. And just to clear things up, Wendy is my bestfriend. . So yeah. . are you the one who sent the dinner date request in our club?"


"Yeah, isn't obvious? I asked you to meet me here. Our dinner party is getting near and my sister is in big trouble." 


So Bunny-ssi and Bogum-sunbae is not together. I made another misunderstanding! I need to say sorry to her! Aigoo! Why do I have to create problems for myself? Aishhh. 

 

"Hey, are you still with me?" He waved his hands in front of my face.


"Eo. . Y-yes, can you tell me more about this? I mean, I need to face your family and I don't know anything about her."


"My sister boasted that she has a boyfriend and now our cousins even my parents are expecting to see him. I think she only blurted it out of her emotions and pride because I don't see any guy lurking around. I don't want her to be embarrassed in front of everyone so I asked your club for help. Don't worry I already texted her to meet you in Velvet cafe. You just need to be there." He gave a sly smile.


"O-okay. ."


"Now go. She's waiting. I already gave you her number, you can also text her." 

 

=================================


Information Overload

 

I went to the cafe while trying to process everything that my genius brain needs to handle. 


1. Bogum-sunbaenim doesn't have a girlfriend.
-so that means he is not bunny-ssi's boyfriend. She's single! I still have a chance!


2. He is the sender of the request.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter