Part 3

You and I (By Chance)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Wendy, Lisa, Rose and I are looking at the request letters inside our "Whatever Request We Grant It box." Moonbyul-hyung ang Yongsun-noona were also here but in their own world. Jisoo and Jennie again has a date.


"Yah, I thought PDA is not allowed here in our clubroom?" Lisa asked the couple.


"Says who? Just confess to Rose, Lisa-yah. I think that's all she's been waiting for." Hyung bluntly said. 


"Wha- yah! Oppa!" Red hues evident on the Thai's face. 

"Don't worry, we don't judge. We already accepted girl-to-girl relationship when Jisoo and Jennie started dating. Besides the more couple the merrier. We could have couple dates. Right, Yongkong?" He cooed at his girlfriend.


"Yah, Byulkong-ah. Stop teasing those two. Look, their faces are as red as tomatoes. Hahaha! But my hubby is right, you should just go with it. Don't waste time." She kissed his cheeks.


"Hey, lovebirds, stop harassing our maknaes and help out with the requests. We need to sort everything out so that we can finish it. There are almost 40 requests today- I don't even know how we are going to do all of these." Wen-resa saved the souls of Lisa and Rose.


"Sorry were late!" The door opened revealing a sweaty penguin and little lion cub. 


"Minarin! Chaeng! You're just in time! Help us sort the letters and we'll start delegating the tasks." I said while giving both of them some tissue to wipe their sweats.

 

After a few minutes of assorting. .


"Okay! So we have 5 major requests to attend to. Minor requests will be given to the maknaes: Mina, Chaeyoung, Jisoo and Jennie. Is everyone okay with that?" Wendy asked.


"Yup!" We said in unison.


"We're cool with that right Yeba?" Hyung winked at Yong-noona. She slaps his arm then nods.


"Okay, let's see the list."

 


Request 1: Principal and Asst. Principal needs a secretary in the upcoming PTA meeting.


Tasks: Help with the preparation of venue and everything. Write the minutes of the meeting, serve snacks/drinks to the parents and give suggestions in the topic if needed.
Who's up for this?" Wendy asked. Everybody is silent until I break the ice.


"Wendy-ah, I think you know the answer to that." I said as we all look at her.


"Yeah, that's boring. I might sleep on that request. Sorry. I'm out. You're also the principal's favorite. You're the only one here that has a good memorization and speaking skills. I think everything written there pertains to you. Am I right?" Everyone nods at Byul-hyung's words.


"Yah, why do I feel like I'm being sacrificed? Fine. I'll do it. Not because you told me to but because I want to. Okay? Understood?" She glared at each one of us even the maknaes.

 

"Next! Request 2: Piano tutor


Task: Teach the student how to read piano chords -30minutes a day after class in the music room.


"We all know there's only one person who loves piano here right?" Wendy retorted. We all look and smirked at Yongsun-noona.


"Me?? Aw. Will you be there Byulkong-ah?" She asked.


"No, sorry babe. Both of us know my piano skills and besides, I also think you're perfect for this." He answered.


"Awwww. But 30mins everyday for a week is too much. Tears." She faked cry and showed us a puss-in-boots eye.


"It's okay, just think of it as a little sacrifice and helping out. Eo?" He pats her back.


"I'll miss you." She hugged the hamster.


"Yah! As if you two won't see each other! You are classmates! For goodness sake! And you two are living in the same dorm! What the hell! Stop your PDA we need to finish this meeting fast. Aish." I ruffled my hair.


"Boooooo~ no jam Seul is back! Boooooo~" Yong-noona shouted will sticking out her tongue.


"Stop bickering guys, we have newbies here. They need to learn from us." Wen-resa mother of kindness and protector of peace in.

 

"Next! Oooohh~ This is interesting.


Request 3: Dinner partner


Requirements: Male only


Task: Must pretend to be the requestor's partner for a night or if needed. Must be presentable and can take the hearts of her parents away.


"Huh? I think this too personal. Should we exclude it from the list?" Wendy said.


"I don't think so. The fact that she exerted an effort to make this letter and give in all her pride just to request for a pretend boyfriend is exceptional. I'll do it." Byul-hyung volunteered while shooting greasy gun at Wendy.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter