Part 5

You and I (By Chance)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Is this really the right thing to do? 


I still went to there that day to check if she will see my letter. At first she looks so happy but as she read it, her smile disappeared.

I went towards our club room.

 

"Eo? Seulgi-ah, why are you here? Aren't you going to the rooftop?" Wendy was shocked that I am there during lunch.


"Uhm. Not this time. I don't feel like going there right now." I lay on the couch and cover my eyes.


"Hey, are you okay? You look tired."


*sighs* "I'm. . Don't worry. I 'll be okay." 


"Not that I want to pry on your life but hey, I saw a lot of changes from you eversince the trip. Did something happen?" She inquired.


"Do you promise to keep this between us?"


"Yah, I'm your bestfriend. Of course I will. Now tell me why are you sulking?" She glared.


"I think the person I like is already interested with someone else." I avoid her gaze.


"Wait. Omo. Don't tell me. . I'm sorry Seulgi-ah, if I only knew you have a crush on me then I would've turn down Eric-oppa." She said apologetic.


"Huh?"


"I mean. . If you just confessed to me earlier I would've given you a chance. Sorry, I'm already taken." She pats my back.


"WAHAHAHAHA! Babo-yah! It's not you. Gosh. Thanks for making me laugh." She punched my arms.

"Aisssh! You don't have to laugh at my face! YOU-" She almost choke me.

"Yah, calm down. . But to be serious, I met a girl at the rooftop and we started eating lunch together."


"Ohhhh. So that's why you are always out during lunch. . And then? Continue your story."

"To make the story short, I think I fell for her."


"Oooohhh~ Who is this? Do we know her?" 


"I actually don't know her name. She told me to call her bunny while she calls me bear. All I know is that she is a Junior."


"What?! You mean to say, the two of you are practically strangers and that you like her? How do you manage to do that without even knowing her name? Wow Seul, I didn't know you are into those kind of melodramatic stories." She patted my back.


"Hey, I just want to respect her decision. If she doesn't want to tell me then I'm willing to wait. "


"You're really a saint Seul. Does she know that you like her?"


"N-no. I haven't confessed to her yet and I don't think I could ever do it because she's with someone else now. I lost my chance. . " I look down.


"Really? How sure are you that she is seeing another person?"


"Remember the fireworks? I saw her with Bogum-sunbaenim. I pretend to be okay but deep inside I feel hurt. Then yesterday I saw her hugging him in the garden."


"Bogum-sunbae?? Eo! Is that the reason

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter