Part 10

You and I (By Chance)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi POV


"Seulgi-ah, are you ready?"


"Hyung, why am I so nervous about this?" I said while pacing back and forth in front of him. He grabbed my shoulders and stopped me.


"Well, it's your first time right?" 


"Y-yes. What if. . What if I make a mistake?" He slaps my back and sling his arms around me. "Oomph."


"Yah, just trust yourself and my cousin's love for you. Both of you are so inlove that even if you make mistakes, she will still forgive you." He smiled. His words gave me a big comfort.


"Thank you for always supporting us."


"I'm so proud of you Kang! Even if you are a bit dumb, you managed to make the great Bae fall for you."


"I. . I don't know if that is an insult or a compliment." I gave him a confused look. "Let's go. I don't want to be late on our first date." I smiled.

 


-----------

Joohyun POV


"Is this okay?" I turn around to show Yong and Sooyoung my clothes. Black turtleneck long sleeves and slacks with black closed shoes.


"Are you going to work Bae?" Yongsun laughed at me.


"Why? I think it looks good on me." I rebut.


"But you are going on a date! Go back in that room and get another." She said. 

 

Few minutes later. 
"Black blouse and long skirt with black sandals. Wow, Joohyun-ah, are you going to church?" I went back to my room without saying anything. Ughhh.

 

Few minutes later. .


"Oh my goooddddd!"


"Why??" Sooyoung was startled by Yong's scream.


"What the ! Really, unnie?? Black spaghetti strapped blouse and fitted leggings with matching high-heeled boots. Oh my gosh! Do you even have an underwear unnie? Are you going to a club? You even pony tailed your hair! Omoooo! And what's with all the black clothes? Don't you have pastel ones?" Sooyoung said.


"YAH! PARK SOOYOUNG LANGUAGE! Tsk. I don't even know what to wear." I sulked. I really wanted to show him my beautiful side but these two aren't satisfied with my style. I sat on the couch checking my phone for texts. 


"How about this?" When Yongsun came out from my room with a dress. 


"That's a nice choice. Now go and wear that unnie. Omo. It's already 525pm. That bear will be here in a few minutes." The taller one said.

 

-------------

 

Dingdong~!

 

I opened the door and greeted the bear shyly. "H-hi. ." 
The bear's jaw dropped together with the flower he was holding. I waved my hand in front of his face. 


"Hey, are you okay?"


*click*click*


"Omooooo! Yongsun-unnie! Did you see his reaction? Now I have something to add to my Beauty and the Dumb album!" Sooyoung squealed while zoming in the picture in her phone. Yes, she became one of our 'fan'. 'SeulRene fan club to be exact. Yongsun is the President while Sooyoung is the vice. I don't know how, but word has also been spread out around the campus and we already have a fandom.


"Hi babe! I missed you!" My cousin went towards his girlfriend while passing the still dazed bear.


"Hey, guys? I think there's something wrong with him. He's been like that eversince I opened the door." I pointed at Seul.


"Nah, give him a moment to process everything. By the way, you look pretty that's why he's in that state. Maybe he's already having wet daydreams." His eyebrows bounced up and down, I almost choke slam my cousin to death. Lucky for him the bear regained his consciousness and snatched my attention. 


He picked up the flower and gave it to me with a very red face. "S-sorry for spacing out. You look so gorgeous in that white floral dress.  H-here you go. Beautiful flower for m-my b-beautiful girl." I joined him in the blushing fest.


"Boooo! Tooo cheeesyy! Go awayyyyy!" Byul butted in. I glared at him for ruining the moment. He smirked.


"We need to get going now." Seulgi grabbed my hand and leads the way.

 

------------


"Seulgi-ah, where are we going?" 


"Somewhere nice. You'll like it, I promise. Trust me. Though we need to use the public transportation to get there. Sorry if I still don't have a car. Don't worry I'll work hard to buy one and drive you wherever you want to go." I nod while blushing. He's so cute! Gosh, I would've punched him if he's someone else but this is Kang Seulgi my love. He just made my heart pound like crazy. Teehee~

 

Inside the bus

This is what I don't like in public transportation. The bus is so crowded. I've been pushed a lot of times and sometimes I can feel the stares of people. Seulgi suddenly hugged me. "Oomph." I was startled.


"I'm sorry, I felt the need to do this because everyone is looking. You are really beautiful and I'm getting jealous of the stares. You know, I want to put you inside my shirt to hide you but I don't want to ruin your hair so just let me do this." He smiled. I blushed for the nth time. 


We stayed like that until we reached our stop. He helped me go down the bus offering his hand like a prince. 


"We're here!" He announced. I looked around only to see few buildings and a busy road full of people.


"Uhm. Yey?" I said a little confused. "Yah. Kang Seulgi, I thought we are doing something romantic?" I glared at him.


"Yup." He smiled and starts walking. Ughhhh! I want to pinch his cheeks for being cute but I'm still interrogating him so I calmed myself. 


"Oh, okay. I know people have different views of romance. I just expected something more from you." I said then I look away. 


"Okay now, where are we going to eat?" We passed by a crowd of people then he suddenly disappeared. I panicked.


"Oh ! Seulgi! Seulgi-ah, where are you?" I tried to call his phone but it's out of reach. 

 

A little girl suddenly holds my hand and tug it.
"Unnie, can you help me find my bear?" I almost jump in fear.


"Omo. Kamjaggiya! Oh, hello. Sure. May I know your name first?"


"I'm YooA!" She smiled still holding my hands.


"Oh, okay. Where are your parents?"


"There! At the top of that bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter