Part 7

You and I (By Chance)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Bear???"

She then gave me a pained look.

As if the world stopped when she suddenly said goodbye.

 

"Sooyoung-ah, I. . I forgot I have to do something. Sorry. I need to go now." She said while glaring at me. My mouth just hung open not knowing what to say at this moment.

"Eo. . Okay. . unnie. ." Sooyoung looks confused. The smaller girl rushed outside. I tried to follow her but my legs felt weak.

The tall girl look at me. "So you are. . Mr. Bear?" She asked.

"Uhmm. Y-yes. ."

"Yah! Don't you know unnie is really sad when she read your note? Why did you suddenly leave her?" I can't give her an answer because I am also questioning myself why I did that.

"Did you leave her just to flirt with someone?" Her eyes widen.

"NO!"

"Aish. Then why?"

"I. . It's a long story. ." She glared at me like I'll be dead if I don't answer her question. "I. . actually taught she's seeing someone else."

"WHAT?? Are you out of your mind? Do you think a girl will hang out with another guy if she already has a boyfriend? Look, as far as I know Joohyun-unnie is very much single at the moment." She said a little frustrated.

"I'm. . Sorry. ." I glance at her. "Babo! You should be saying sorry to her not me. Go find her. This might be your last chance to say goodbye." She said.

"Huh? Why? Where is she going??"

"She's going to the hospital for I don't know how long." I froze.

Joohyun is sick??

 

"Now go! Tell her everything you want to say so that you won't regret anything." She pushed me. I run and searched everywhere to find her.

I went to the third year rooms, rooftop, around the campus even in the park but she's nowhere to be found. I went back to the cafe to talk to Sooyoung but she's not there. I tried to call her to ask for Joohyun's number but I cannot reach her.

Ughhhhh! I went back at the park to think. It's now 8pm and I still don't know what to do. I'm having mixed emotions right now. I feel sad because of the news I just heard; disappointed - because I could've treat her better during those times that we are together and angry at myself for being a jerk.

Aish. Why does it have to be weekends tomorrow? I'll talk to her on Monday. At least I already have her name I could easily look for her.

 

------------------

 

Monday

 

I immediately went to the third year rooms early in the morning to look for her.

"Hi there. Do you have a classmate named Bae Joohyun?"

"Nope. Sorry."

"Hey, do you know Bae Joohyun?"

"No."

 

Then I saw Bogum sunbae on the way to his room.

"Bogum-sunbae!"

"Eo! Yow, Seul. You don't have to explain anything. My sister already told me everything. Sorry for disturbing you and the club for my request." He bowed a little.

"It's okay. Hey, I have a question. Do you know Bae Joohyun?"

"Yes. Why?"

"Do you know where she is?"

"Hm. I heard she's in the hospital in Daegu. Why?"

"I need to talk to her. Can you tell me what exact hospital she's in?"

"Sorry, that's all I know. Try to talk to my sister she's friends with her."

"But she's not answering her phone."

"Oh. Right. She lost her phone last night and she's out for a few days because her boyfriend is back. Aigoo. That kid is a rebel, she's only a freshman but she's already skipping classes. Tsk."

"Freshman?"

"Yup."

"How do they know each other if

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter