Part 2

You and I (By Chance)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bold - Song

Italics - Seulgi's thoughts

------------------

 

I don't know why
I'm drawn to you

 

*peaks*


No one is there. 


Aish. That bunny. She said she'll be here during lunch. Aigoo. I should've bought a bread in the store while there's no line. Tsk. I placed my mat on the floor, lay down and covered my eyes with my arm - trying to sleep to forget that I am hungry.


A few minutes later, I suddenly woke up because of a very delicious aroma. As I opened my eyes, I saw bunny-ssi with a portable gas stove cooking something.


"Yah! What are you doing?? Are gonna burn the sch-"


"Say ahhhh~" she pushed a big slice of meat in my mouth.

Again, it's very delicious.


"Did you bring this to school?"


"Yeah. Why? I told you I would cook you lunch." I slapped my face to check if I am dreaming then I pinched her cheeks.


"Aaaaaawwww! What was that for??" She held her blushing face.


"So this is all true! I thought I'm just dreaming." 


She smiled and continued what she's been doing. Sweat runs thru her neck as she grilled the meat. I can't help but be distracted. I slapped my face again to get out of my fantasy. Aiiish. Why do I have to see those milky white collar bones? Waaaaa! Calm down -mones. 


"What are you doing?? Stop that." She said while leaning in to grab my hand.

 

Wow. I can see a lake between 2 mountains. WHAT AM I THINKING?! Such a ert Seul. Not cool man! Not cool. I stood up and tried to contain my feelings.

 

"Yah! Where are you going bear?"


"I. . I will just water the plants." I walked towards the mini-garden but decided to go back and throw my handkerchief so that she can wipe her sweat off.


"YAAAAHHHH! What the fudge!" I heard a scream. 


"Eo?" I turned around only to find a bunny with wet a uniform.

"Oh . I'm soooo sorry. I didn't know you are drinking!" I immediately get my hanky to wipe her wet blouse but as soon as my hands were about to reach its destination, I just realized it's on her chest. I froze.

"Don't you dare, bear." She gave me a death glare. Uh-oh. I think I'm in big trouble. 

 

I slowly gave her my hanky, took my polo shirt off and gave it to her.


"Y-you can wear my p-polo and hang your u-uniform there so that it will get d-dry fast." I saw her pulling the hem of her blouse upwards. I rushed to grab the end to push it down.


"YAAAHHH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" 심쿵~ 


"Huh? You told me to change, right?" She smirked.


"Yeah, but why here?? Go to the restroom!"

"I'm too lazy to go there. Besides, we're the only ones here. I don't think you will do something to me. Haha! You're a saint and most probably a ." She wiggled her eyebrows and chuckled. 


"What makes you think like that? Eo? What if I suddenly g-grab you or p-pin you on the wall or. . or. . do s-something bad to you?" 


"You wouldn't. I know you are a decent guy."


"I'm not!"


"Okay then do as you please." She confidently said with arms spread wide open in front of me. Truth to be told, I really tried my best to push her on the wall to prove her wrong but I really can't do it.


"Ugh. Just do whatever you want. I'll just be there in the corner. Uhm. Just call me if you are finished." I walked away defeated. 


"Who cares if I'm a ?? Tsk! Hmp." I sulked. She chuckled.

 

This girl will be the death of me. Aish. She already gave me two mini-heart attacks. I don't know until when my heart could handle this.

 

---------------

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter