Part 4

You and I (By Chance)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bold- song

Italics - Seulgi's thoughts

__________________________________________

 

We've been very busy doing club activities while having fun in this trip. Now is our last night in Jeju and tomorrow we'll be departing at lunch time. The teachers gave us the freedom to roam around and enjoy the view. 


"Hey, I heard there will be fireworks later near the sea!" Byul-hyung screamed.


"Waaaaa! I love fireworks! Would you like to come with me Minari?" Chaeyoung asked. A blush very evident with Mina's face as the smaller girl suddenly held her hand. 


"H-hai. . " she stuttered while hiding her face with her hands.


"Hey, babe. Look at Mina-chan. She's so red. Hahaha! Omo. Fireworks are the best time to confess each other's feeling right?" She nods.


"Will there be 2 more couples added to our group? Lisa-yah! This is your chance! We'll give you some privacy later with Rose, eo?" Byul teased the Thai and received a side kick and glare from her.


"So, we only have 2 singles left. Are you two also going to date each oth-?" His words were cut when a guy suddenly appeared.


"Eric, what are you doing here? Didn't I tell you to stay away from my Yong?" Byul looks serious now. He even put Yong-noona behind him.


"Yah, how many times should I told you that I don't like her? I'm already interested with someone and that happens to be. . Wendy-ssi." He looked at the Canadian.


"Eo? Really? Then go. You can have her." Hyung pushed her towards Eric.


"Yah! Oppa! What are you doing? Aish." She blushed as the guy caught her in an embrace to prevent her from falling and glared at Byul-hyung as she stood up.


"Wendy-ssi, can you please go with me at the fireworks display? I would really like to be with you later." He gave an innocent smile.


"Uhm. . I don't kno-" she was looking at me.


"Waaa! My bestfriend is going to have a date! Finally! Eric-hyung, please take care of her okay? I know you are a good guy so you two will be perfect for each other." I said. 


"Really? Thank you for your blessing Seul! Uhm. Wendy-ssi, will you go out with me later?" He looked back at her.


"O-okay."


"Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!" Everyone shouted.


"See you later!" He said with a big smile.


"Now, we only have one single in our group." He stared at me.
"Yah! Oppa! We're still single!" Lisa retorted.


"Shhhh~ Look. Me and Yong; Jennie and Jisoo - couple, Chaeyoung and Mina; You and Rose in denial but wanted to be a couple, we can see sparks flying and when the two of you are looking at each other - you know, so just confess. Then our little miss goody two shoes is also having a date later so that leaves us with the bear." All eyes on me again.

 

"I'm fine. I also have something to do later." I said. 


"I'm already interested with someone but she's not here." I smiled while reminiscing about our moments.


"Oh shoot! I think it's true! Look at his dumb smile! He's always like that when he really loves something!" Jennie said frankly.


"YAH! I don't know if I would be happy that you understood me or be hurt because of the dumb part." I pointed my fist towards her.


"But Seul you still need to join us later. We don't want you being alone while all of us are enjoying." Wenresa pat my back.


"I'll think about it. I'll just do my chores. See you later!" I walk towards my room.


If only bunny-ssi is here, I would've asked her to go with me.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter