Milk and ink don't mix

Shipping the wrong ship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jiyong! Yah, Jiyong!"

The pink haired man finally looked up at Daesung who was standing behind the counter with two cups of coffee in his hands. There were always a lot of people in "Rosy&Go" in the afternoon because of office lunch breaks. Five customers plus a crying baby were already in line while Dae was trying to tend the coffee machines and Youngbae was making more croissants in the backroom.

"Put that book down and come help me." Daesung groaned at his friend who has been out of his mind all day,  "What's wrong with you today? You're completely out of it."

Jiyong tied his pink apron and joined his best friend behind the cash register, of course only after leaving the book in his backpack where it was supposed to stay clean and safe. He charged a young lady for her macchiato as Dae kept glaring at him.

"Won't you answer me? Since when are you a bookworm? We can't get your nose out of that thing all day."

"The book is interesting..." Jiyong admitted shyly, unwilling to have this conversation in front of the customers

"It's 'The wizard of Oz' for god's sake. How interesting can it be?" the other man seemed pissed off because of Jiyong's laziness at the workplace although he was the troublemaker at "Rosy&Go. It's fine if Dae's the one slacking around but now he had to do all the work. He did not sign up for this.

"It's different when you read it as a grown up. It has more meaning to it." Ji almost quoted the cute bookstore owner

They  served the last client and Daesung let out a content sigh. He washed his hands and dried them off with his apron before turning around to face Jiyong who was already reaching for the book all over again.

"Forget that. What are you going to wear this Saturday?" he asked, leaning against the counter 

"Saturday?" the other man teased

"The date." Daesung hissed out, "The date with the most handsome man alive."

Jiyong rolled his eyes as he climbed on his favorite high chair, flipping the pages of the book. He didn't get why Daesung was so excited about the date HE was asked on. Or was he really asked out on a date? Daesung kinda forced the poor man to do it.

"You know it's for your good, right?" Daesung repeated the same cheesy words for the fourth time today, "He's a catch and I really want my best friend to be happy."

A light blush appeared on Jiyong's cheeks. Maybe Dae was right. Seunghyun was handsome, kind and rich. He would not only be a great boyfriend but he would help "Rosy&Go" develop into something bigger. A chain? Why not!?

"I don't know what I'm gonna wear..." he finally gave up

"How about that pink t-shirt with the chains and leather pants. You look delicious in them." Daesung proposed

"And I'll give you my D&G belt." Youngbae entered with a tray of warm croissants, "You'll look so rich."

That belt was Youngbae's most prised possession since he saved up for it for months. It was cheesy, flashy and kinda ugly but the baker just wanted something designer in his closet.

"Leather pants? Won't I look a little bit... uh ..."

"ty?" Dae grinned while Youngbae was placing the croissants into the pastry showcase, "That's what we want."

The three men bursted into laughter although the idea of being anything but cute made Jiyong slightly uncomfortable. He was never a ual person, more like undeniably adorable.

After closing the cafe Jiyong quickly made his way to the bookstore right across the street. He didn't want to admit it to himself but maybe the reason why he read the book so quickly wasn't only because it was interesting. The prink haired man really wanted to meet Seungri again.

"Hey, neighbor!" he greeted with a wide smile on his face, holding "The wizard of Oz" close to his chest

"Well, if it isn't my fairy." Seungri put down the book he was reading and got up from the antique armchair

Jiyong placed "The wizard of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter