Rosy&Go

Shipping the wrong ship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everyone on Cherry blossom street knew the pink bike so well. It rushed down the street exactly at 7 am so it's owner could open his small coffee shop half an hour later, after starting the machines and fixing a few small details. Kwon Jiyong was the pink haired beauty of the street. He had a feminine silhouette, painted nails and a giant gummy smile to go along with his pleasant personality. The man was a perfectionist but somehow managed to keep it cool whenever his best friends did something wrong in the café as usual.

Is it really considered work if you're having fun with your best friends? A few minutes later another bike was parked next to the pink one and Youngbae entered his cute workplace. The cafe was small yet beloved by the locals because of it's cozy atmosphere. It consisted of light wood, green and pink accents and Ji's favorite fairy lights. Youngbae took care of all his beloved pots with green plants which made the whole place seem way more earthy.

The bubbly Daesung was late as usual but Jiyong decided he shouldn't make a scene since the shop was slow on Wednesdays anyway.
"I'm here! Is he here yet?" the bell above the door finally announced Dae's entrance
He was out of breath, desperately running fingers though his messy hazelnut hair in an attempt to tame it. It looked as if he had been running.
"Who?" Jiyong asked while slipping a plastic lid on the espresso the lady living across the street just ordered
Youngbae and Daesung shared suspicious looks, making the man behind the counter feel as if there's a conspiracy against him. Bae cleared his throat, obviously winning himself some more time, and set aside the broom he had been swiping the wooden floor with.

"Um... you?" Youngbae chimed in, trying to save Daesung from the sticky situation, "Dae was worried you'll make a scene because he's late again." 

Jiyong scrunched his nose cutely as he gave the woman her change and wished her a good day. He didn't like being in the role of the bad boss but those two idiots sure needed some disciplining from time to time. Things like that kept the business running smoothly. One does not create a name for "Rosy&Go" so easily.

"You're lucky, Dae. I'm in a good mood today." Jiyong's long fingers danced across the wooden counter as they spoke

"Speaking of good moods... when was the last time you went on a date, Ji?" Daesung asked with no shame in his voice, tying the pink apron, resembling the ones worn by the other men 

The owner of the shop coughed, being taken by surprise. Daesung has always been very blunt and straight-forward but sometimes it was too much. A light brush spread across Jiyong's cheeks, matching perfectly the color of his flamboyant hair. He felt embarrassed, especially when the two schoolgirls sitting at the table beside the window were listening to him with such curiosity.

"Well... a few months." he replied, staring shyly at his hands

"A few months?" Youngbae snorted 

"Alright... a little bit over an year." Jiyong admitted in a small voice

The man had a hard time when it came to his love life after his recent breakup. His ex was beyond cruel, leaving a huge scar on the usually cheerful Jiyong. Time heals, it's true, but he just didn't feel the need to "go out there". His cat and the coffee shop were more than enough for Kwon to have fun. They were his life. "Rosy&Go" was his dream ever since he was in 8th grade with his two best friends. He created the logo, a huge stylized rose popping out of a cup of coffee, at the age of 17. This was his dream - the smell of high quality coffee, Youngbae's pastry and Daesung chatting up the clients. There was simply no place for a man in his life at that moment.

Suddenly the bell above the door caught everyone's attention. A tall, slim man, dressed in an expensive black suit stepped in, taking off his luxurious sunglasses. People like him were a rare sight at Jiyong's hipster cafe. There was so much charm in the dark haired man who captured all eyes by simply entering the room. One would think he got lost and that's why he entered such hipster place but Jiyong knew better, although he had met the man only once before.

Choi Seunghyun was the only son of a wealthy family. The Chois gained their money thanks to a real estate business and Seunghyun became the landlord of four shops and two apartments the moment he became legal. Meanwhile he was the vice-president of his father's small beauty mask company. Yes, he wasn't Top 10 millionaires material, nor top 50 or top 100, but he sure was filthy rich. Add to the mix his ridiculously good looks and he became one of the most wanted bachelors ever. The best thing about him was that all the money didn't change him, nor made him a spoiled rich kid- it learned him how to work hard and respect the people who do the same.

"Hello." he greeted politely as he approached the counter, "I've got your call... saying you won't pay and sue me if I don't come today?"

He sounded a little bit pissed off, maybe because he wasn't the type of landlord to fix your sink or your rat issues. Jiyong was beyond confused yet he noticed Daesung fixing his hair behind Seunghyun.

"Yes, it was me." he approached the tall man with his typical confidence, "Bugs."

"Bugs?" Jiyong repeated

"Bugs." Dae nodded, "Cockroaches. Huge. Everywhere."

Jiyong kept the place squeaky clean, there was no chance Daesung found any type of roaches and didn't tell him about it. What was going on? Why were the two men so suspicious and why the hell did they call the landlord for such thing?

"I'm pretty sure we discussed this when we signed the papers. I don't have to fix anything for you, that's why your rent isn't that big."

Seunghyun was speaking in a calm voice, trying not to lose his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter