Some dreams do come true

Shipping the wrong ship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong had a weird feeling settling in his stomach as he had a heavy set of headphones slipped over his ears. The combination of bland elevator music and the blindfold made him uneasy, sweating nervously while being lead to a mysterious place.

"Please... enough." The barista wasn't sure if his voice came out as a scream or as a whisper since the headphones made his perception weaker
He was starting to feel sick in the darkness. The unfamiliar hands guiding him up and down stairs didn't make it any easier on him.

Jiyong tried to think about the coffee shop in this tough moment. It would feel way worse if he lost his dream because he rejected the landlord inappropriately. Being kicked out of the shop meant finding a new one, gaining new customers, building your name from scratch all over again. His heart hurt just by thinking about losing "Rosy&Go" because of Daesung who does whatever he pleases. Promising himself that he'll tell the landlord about the whole situation with Seungri when the headphones are taken off, Jiyong tried to calm himself down.

After being led up another flight of stairs he was seated down and left blindfolded for what felt like an eternity. The stupid music was driving him insane..., actually, this whole experience was making him lose his sanity.

Finally the blindfold was taken off and the sunlight made him blind for a few seconds. But the noise... it scared him. After a dozen of blinks Jiyong finally understood what this strange noisy place was - he was on a private plane. Panic took over his body to the shock of the landlord and the beautiful flight attendant who obviously expected the surprise to be pleasant. Yes, the place was gorgeous - he was seated on a mocca leather chair, right beside Choi, while champagne and red caviar were being cooled on the marble table in front of him. But being on a plane meant going far away... and going far away meant... not being able to get home as soon as possible.

"WHAT IS THIS!?!? I NEED TO GET OFF THE PLANE!! STOP THE PLANE!!!" this time he knew he was screaming

"Jiyong, calm down. We can't just stop the plane." The tall man tried explaining as the attendant approached them nervously

"THEN LAND IT!"

"Sir, please come down." The pretty lady pleaded after handing him a cup of cold water, "We'll be landing in Venice in two hours."

Jiyong could swear his heart stopped for a second. Daesung told the landlord about his most sacred dream - the small streets of Venice, the colorful houses, the coffee, the architecture. He wanted this desperately but not with Choi, he wanted it with Seungri.

"No... please...no..." tears ran down his cheeks because he was feeling like a hostage on this place. Suddenly Jiyong hated Venice and he didn't want to lay his foot there. The thought of it was disgusting, dirty, wrong. Ji just wanted to go back to Seoul before his boyfriend noticed he was gone.

"But Daesung said it's your biggest dream." Something in the voice of Seunghyun, the innocence and pure confusion, made him hiccup even louder. The guy genuinely wanted to make a good impression on him but Daesung led him on.
"W-what else did he tell you about me?" A shaking hand wiped away his tears, "Don't spare me. Seriously, you gotta tell me everything he ev

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter