Midnight kisses

Shipping the wrong ship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungri thought Jiyong looked beyond beautiful as the moonlight bathed his porcelain skin. They were both laying on their sides, dangerously close to one another while they spoke about all the small things in life. Seungri could even spot the tiny freckles on the petit nose and dark roots in the pink locks which only made the dreamy man standing before him even more desirable.

"So you're my hyung?" a soft chuckle escaped the bookstore owner's lips as he played with Jiyong's hand. The fingers were so long, white, delicate yet bony that he couldn't stop himself from toying with them.

"Yup. You better respect me." was the answer which led to both men laughing.

Jiyong, on his side, enjoyed the tender touches the younger one has been gracing his hand with. For some reason he couldn't take his eyes off of their tangling and detangling fingers. At times Seungri would stop for a second just so he can draw a tiny circle over Ji's palm with his chubby finger.

"You're like a real fairy." Seungri smiled brightly, oddly, at himself and his weird thought rather than Jiyong who was now starring at his long fluttering lashes wondering if it's fair for a man to be this beautiful 

Jiyong told him about his life and Seungri thought it's only fair for such a pretty person to have a pretty life. The pink haired man had the persona straight out of a cheesy book. His family was happy, rich enough to keep their son satisfied without spoiling him. The big sister was as perfect as her little brother and they never fought over anything but their well deserved toys.

A light whine escaped Jiyong's lips as he checked his phone. The display illuminated his face, making him squint his eyes.

"It's getting late. I have work tomorrow." 

"You can stay over." Seungri proposed as a polite host 

Sleeping over sounded amazing but Jiyong knew he'll somehow end up in Seungri's arms in the morning for sure. And although it's a great concept, it's also against his morals.

"No, I'm gonna go. I don't want to bother you."

Their eyes met for the million-th time this evening, still as eager and needy as the first time. Jiyong wasn't sure if he kissed Seungri or the younger one did but he didn't care. Their lips finally crashed together into a sweet kiss. It was tender, soft as a cloud, with the delicate taste of sugared water. Seungri could swear Jiyong's lips were silk or something even more gentle to the touch.

"I don't kiss on second dates." Seungri joked, making Jiyong giggle cutely

"Oh, shut up~." he replied before pulling him in for another kiss 

A few more kisses and a tight hug later Jiyong was back on his bike, smiling like a fool through the whole ride to his home.

The next morning started off wonderfully for Jiyong. He skipped around the house, getting ready for the day while listening to his happy jams. He even had enough time to fix himself a tall cup of coffee with lots of milk and just a pitch of vanilla, to go with his croissant. And although the day started off great since he still felt S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter