Crossover - Mini Red Velvet?

Extraordinary Mother

 

 

Its already mid semester school break of Wendy, Seulgi, and Joy, this past few days the three beg their mom that they really wanted to go the zoo, Irene agreed if they will have good grades this semester.Luckily the three got higher grades this time, alright zoo it is.Today is the best day to go to the zoo as the weather outside bit cloudy and sunny.

 

“Yeri-ah yes your already awake come on lets wake up mommy” As Joy the first one to wake up ,shes really is excited and carried Yeri going to their mother’s room.

 

“Eomma!!” As Joy let Yeri crawled at her mother’s bed, and Joy keep on jumping on their mother’s bed.

 

“Mmm honey you dont have school go back to sleep” As Irene struggling back to sleep.

 

“But mommy! Its the day you said we will go to the zoo! Me and unnies had better grades, you promise mommy!” As Joy whined to her mother.

 

“Wait, is it October 24?” As Irene immediately woke up and look up the calendar besides her.

 

“Oh my gosh I forgot!, sweetie just wait up Ill prepare foods for breakfast and pack some snacks for us to bring later” As Irene rushing to the kitchen.

 

“Mommy Ill help!” As Joy followed her mother Yeri also followed behind her.

 

“Its okay sweetie, ahm play with Yeri just a minute and Wait for your unnies to wake up and tell them to take a bath first” Irene instruct her third child.

 

“But mommy they’re done they took a bath already” Joy replied her mother. As Irene shock to the idea that Wendy and Seulgi woke up and the first two to take the bath as Irene know these two who are late to wake up in the morning, well maybe they are just excited for today.

 

“Mommy! We are ready!” As Wendy and Seulgi said in sync.The two dressed up already.

 

“Oh? Really? So I guess we should go always to the zoo so you two can wake up this early in the morning? Especially in school days?” As Irene told her daughters jokingly.

 

“Hihi we are just excited mommy, finally I can see some lion in person! Yay!” Seulgi said

 

“You saw already a lion when you were five Seulgi-yah didnt remember?” Irene ask her daughter as she heated some food for breakfast.

 

“No, the only thing I remember was Wendy was crying because she taught daddy will be eaten by the tiger because daddy went inside just to take a picture haha” Seulgi said

 

“I dont remember that” Wendy replied.Seulgi just shrugged her shoulders.

 

“Tigers and lions are not the same?” Joy ask curiously.

 

“No, lions have thick hair” Seulgi said.

 

“Like Seulgi unnie when she woke up in the morning” Wendy and Joy laugh at their big sister.

 

“Yah! Its not my fault my hair is thick!” Seulgi replied.

 

“Alright girls start moving, Wendy take your little sisters to bath and Seulgi youll help mommy to pack some things and into the car.” Irene said to her daughters listening attentively.

 

“Okay mommy will do!” As Wendy bring Joy and Yeri going to the bathroom

 

“Oh Wendy! Dress up to your normal clothes honey so your clothes won’t get wet!!” Irene told her second child.

 

“Okay mommy!!” Wendy replied all the way from the bathroom.

As Irene and her eldest busy packing some things needed to bring to the zoo, of course everything will be prepared especially being a single mom its hard to raise them alone even though its hard Irene did her best as a mother.Everything should be in place.

 

——————————

 

It is one of the famous zoo in the country, there are many tourist who mostly visited every season, families, friends and even celebrities for them to film their reality or variety shows.

 

As Irene and the kids arrived to the zoo, there are a lot of people, so Irene be cautious this time as she should keep her daughters closer to her not for them to get lose, Irene put Joy and Yeri on a twin stroller that stroller was a christmas gift by her Aunt Somi all the way from Canada, So Irene wouldnt have a hard time when she want to go out with her four daughters she will just push the stroller and the eldest daughters will follow on her either sides.

 

“Oh mommy! Iets buy some cotton candy!” Wendy said as she keep on pulling her mothers shirt.

 

“Alright alright just this time but promise me youll drink plenty of water after okay?” Irene ask her daughter.

 

“I promise” As Wendy raises her right hand and gave her mother a smile.As Irene hand her some money for her to buy cotton candy, and wendy run to the cotton candy stall.

 

“Wendy dont get too far!” Irene remind her second child. 

 

“Alright, Seulgi-yah? Your sister will buy some cotton candy you want me also to buy cotton candy for you?” Irene said to her eldest.

 

“No thank you mom” Seulgi said and smiled to her mother.

 

“You sure? Just tell me if there is something you want to eat seulgi-yah”

 

“Okay mommy” As Seulgi keep roaming her eyes to the different stalls figuring out what to eat.

 

Meanwhile in the other side of the zoo, a lot of people bit flustered to the presence of 5 young ladies doing some filming near the fountain and the cotton candy and popcorn stall, well they are not that ordinary ladies but they are one of the most influencing people in the world, korea’s famous girl group “Red Velvet”, probably they are doing their season 4 of their reality show entitled “Revel Up”.As the members busy roaming around the zoo as they film an episode, one member caught her attention by the little girl struggling to reach the cotton candy from the vendor’s high stall, this member very well known for her love of kids.

 

“Omo let me help you” As this member carried the child to help her reach the cotton candy , as the cameraman surround her for them to film it.

 

“Oh Kamsahamnida” As the little girl gave the RV member a very cute bow with a cotton candy on her right hand.

 

“Awe kyowoo youre welcome little girl, whats your name?” As the member ask the little girl nicely.

 

“Iam not supposed to tell you because mommy told me not to talk to stranger but since you’re nice too me I will tell” As the little girl gave the RV member a smile.

 

“Youre so cute and smart!” As the RV member gave the little kid a compliment and slightly shuffle the little girl hair as she really impress by the kid obedient on her mother’s order.

 

“My name is Wendy” the little girl said 

 

“Oh oh me too my name is Wendy!” As Wendy of Red Velvet amazingly impress on what is the little girl’s name same as her.

 

“Omo Wendy Unnie! You found a little girl she’s so cutee omo!” As Yeri of RV run to Wendy RV as the rest of the members followed.

 

“Wah Yeri-ah her name is also Wendy so amazing!” As Wendy RV told their maknae.

 

“Is this the first time you’ll meet someone same name as you Wendy-yah?” Irene of RV laugh at Wendy RV sudden reaction.

 

“Ahm yes! Its one in a million” As Wendy RV replied.

 

“Wah daebak, anneyeong!” As Seulgi said hello to the little girl same name as Wendy.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo” As little Wendy bow for greetings to the Unnies in front of her.

 

“Aww she is so cute, why she looks like you Wendy Unnie? You look like your her real mother” Joy RV said to Wendy RV.

 

“Ya think? Can I carry you?” As Wendy RV ask little Wendy permission.As little Wendy nod and gave wendy unnie a smile.

 

“You sure shes not your daughter? Unnie we will still accept you haha” Yeri of RV said teasingly Wendy RV. They just laugh and overwhelmed whats happening.

 

“Haha anyway Wendy? Wheres your mom? You alone?” As Wendy RV put her down.

 

“No my mom over-there with my sisters” little wendy said pointing where her mother and sisters are not that far where shes standing right now.

 

“Oh? You still have sisters?” Irene of RV said amusingly.

 

Well there is one also named Irene who is worried right now what took her daughter so long so Irene pushed the stroller as Seulgi followed her holding on her mothers shirt for her to keep in pace, they decided to go where Wendy is.

 

“Wendy-yah? What took you so—, oh Iam sorry you guys filming? Iam sorry my daughter must be bothering you” As Irene called Wendy to come forward to her and told her not to disturb the RV members.

 

“Oh no no! , its just youre daughter so cute and smart haha” Wendy RV replied.

 

“She loves to talk” Irene chuckled.

 

“Haha like you Wendy” Seulgi RV said to Wendy RV.

 

“Oh your name is Wendy too?” Irene said to Wendy RV.

 

“Yes! It was amazing!” Wendy RV said amusingly.

 

“Mommy they are Red Velvet” As Seulgi whispered to her mother as Irene bent down on her level.

 

“Oh the one that your Aunt Ivy said?” Irene said shockingly.As Seulgi nod to her mother.

 

“What are there names Wendy?” Yeri of RV ask little Wendy.

 

“Oh can I mommy?” Little Wendy ask and her mother nods at her.

 

“My Seulgi Unnie, Joyii and Yeri my baby sister” As little Wendy introduced them cheerfully.

 

The Red Velvet didnt know what to react they are shocked on what they heard, they didnt know if the little girl just kidding or its really their names the staffs also been shocked and amaze on what they heard as they were behind filming red velvet.

 

“Woah daebak its not only me” Wendy of RV was amaze as her lips create an O shape.

 

“Is this coincidence?” Seulgi RV mesmerised on what she is wittnessing right now.

 

“I like their names” Irene RV said and laugh at her members reactions.

 

“Woah her name is Joy right?, I think were on a time travel haha” Joy RV said jokingly and sweetly pinch little Joy cheeks as the child gave her sweet smile.

 

“Maam? Whats your name?” As Yeri of RV ask the four kids mother.

 

“Oh my name is—“ As Irene suppose to say her name.

 

“Wait dont tell me—, its Irene?” Yeri RV said and extremely waiting for the mother’s answer.

 

“Uh yes” Irene said with a smile to Yeri of RV.

 

“Omo wah daebak, same name as mine” Irene said amusingly.

 

“Wah no way, this is amazing to meet people whos same name exactly us five haha” Wendy RV said still cant get over the fact.

 

“Can we have them as our guest for today?” Irene RV asked the director and the director agreed as long if the kids mother agree, luckily Irene was game at everything she agreed, well shell expect soon theyre in the television anytime soon, her sister will definitely freak out.

 

“Woah thats there real names in english?” Joy RV ask the mother.

 

“Yes they only have english names” Irene said to Red Velvet.

 

“Unnie! Haha I think youll have 4 daughters in the future and youll name them same name as your members haha” Joy RV said to their leader teasingly.

 

“It looks like we are foreshadowing the future haha” Yeri RV said to Irene RV.

 

“Yah! If I will have exactly 4 daughters in the future I will not name them same name as the four of you” Irene RV said teasingly to her members.

 

“As if will name one same as you too!” Joy RV replied and all of them laugh.

 

“Haha it was amazing cause Irene Unnie was also our mother, we treat her always as our mother” Wendy RV said.

 

“Oh that was amazing is it hard to take care of them?” Irene ask to Irene of RV.

 

“Oh sometimes but not much, Yeri was the tough one haha” Irene RV said as she whispered to Irene as they both laugh.

 

“Yah! Unnie!” As Yeri RV heard it while she was playing with the kids.

 

“If you dont mind, you go alone here with your kids where is their father?” Irene RV ask curiously.

 

“Oh far away from us” Irene said 

 

“Overseas?” Irene RV ask again curiously.

 

“No, Iam a single mother, me and my husband got separated” Irene said.

 

“Oh Im sorry” Irene RV replied sincerely.

 

“Its okay, its a long time ago” Irene chuckled.

 

“It must be tough, I think we are on the same boat” Irene RV chuckled and said. As Irene of RV also felt she is like a single mother for more than 8years to the Red Velvet.

 

“Well, youll get use to it” Irene said to Irene RV with a smile.

 

“How old are you? Since like you look so young its not obvious that you already have four kids” Joy RV asked to Irene.

 

“Oh Iam 35” Irene said.

 

“Oh so you have your first baby at 27?” Wendy of RV said.

 

“Yes, I have Seulgi on that age” Irene gave the girls sweet smile.

 

“Haha Unnie youre already 27 but still you dont have a baby” Seulgi RV tease their leader.

 

“Yah! Why will I have a baby if I dont have a partner” Irene of RV replied.

 

“Cause she is a man hater” Joy RV said and laugh.

 

“Hey! Iam not!” Irene RV said defending herself.

 

“Alright, I told you just say yes that youll go on a date with bogum nampyeon haha” Yeri RV said to Irene RV.

 

“Omo, I didnt mention names” Joy RV said raising her both hands and keep on laughing.

 

“Yah! Omo cut that out” As Irene look to their PD and beggingly ask to edit it out but PD keep on laughing also.As the whole squad laugh as they find it funny how Irene of RV reacts all of that.

 

——————

 

“Anneyeong Seulgi yah!” As Seulgi RV greet the little Seulgi.

 

“Anneyeong Unnie!” As little Seulgi gave Seulgi RV a tight hug.

 

“Awee you are the eldest?” Seulgi RV ask little Seulgi as they walk to the zoom arround the stalls so Seulgi RV can buy her food that she wanted to eat.They’re mother entrusted them to the members.

 

“Ne” Little Seulgi replied with her eye smile.

 

“Its tough to become the eldest seul?” Seulgi RV ask the little girl.

 

“Sometimes if my sisters fight Ill become the referee” as little Seulgi giggles on what she said.

 

“Me too if young ones too noisy haha” Seulgi RV said.

 

“You still fight? But Unnies big already” little seulgi curiously ask , as the little girl taught that if you already grown up there will be less complications.

 

“Yes, but not with toys there are certain circumstances but we fix it as soon as possible because its hard not to talk to your family right? Especially when your the same house.” Seulgi RV said to the little girl.As little Seulgi threw her a confuse look.

 

“Haha what am I saying youre still young youll understand more when you grow up, but the most important thing now is you should love the people surrounds you” Seulgi RV said to little seulgi.

 

“Oh but Unnie Iam not sure if daddy still love us, he left” Seulgi stared at Seulgi RV waiting for her to answer.As Seulgi RV bent down to level the little girl.

 

“Seul even your daddy left, he still loves you trust me all daddies love their children no matter how far they are, besides dont worry you have your mom and sisters plus us Seul” As Seulgi RV reassured little girl that the people surrounds her loves her.

 

“Really Unnie?” Lil Seulgi said

 

“Of course, now what you wanna eat?” Seulgi RV ask little girl

 

“Ramen!” Little Seulgi replied cheerfully.

 

“Alright PDnim will pay! Haha” Seulgi RV looked at their head producer and their producer cheekily look at them seems like there is this dare again in her mind before both Seulgi can earn the ramen with hardwork.

 

“No way dont tell me we will have a game?” Seulgi RV was right.

 

“Ohh games I love games!” Little seulgi excited on what she heard.

 

——————

 

“Wendy Unnie? Is blue your favorite color?” Little Wendy asked as she got curious on Wendy RV ash blue hair on the tips of her hair.

 

“Oh well yes, its also my trade color” 

 

“I want blue hair also unnie can you color mine?” Little Wendy asked innocently to Wendy RV.

 

“Haha your mommy will get mad at me if I will colour your hair, coloring your hair only for grown up” Wendy RV said nicely to little Wendy.

 

“Men that is way to far from now Iam still 7” Little Wendy replied.

 

“Dont rush things wanda haha, okay enough for chitchats I know youre hungry so what do you wanna eat?” As Wendy Rv and little Wendy walk hand in hand.

 

“Oh that hotdog stand overthere!” As little Wendy drag Wendy RV to the stall.

 

“Alright slowly wendy yah we might fall haha” Wendy RV said to lil Wendy as she felt that she would be stumble any minute.

 

“Mmm Sir 2 corndogs please” little Wendy spoke in english as she taught the vendor spoke english because he is a foreigner.

 

“Oh you speak english little girl how impressive okay coming for 2 beautiful ladies” As the foreign vendor smile to the 2 Wendy.

 

“Wen you dont have to speak english he can understand korean sweetie, but you speak english fluently” As Wendy RV gave lil Wendy a high five and a very sweet smile. 

 

“Here you go, your daughter gorgeous like you maam” the foreign vendor praise Wendy RV thinking that little Wendy was her daughter.

 

“Oh hehe thank you but—“ 

 

“Oh careful” As Wendy was little bit startled group of teenagers pass by skateboarding, she immediately pull little Wendy closer to her.

 

“Sorry!” As the skate boarders apologizes as they passed by.

 

———————-

 

“Joyii! Wait for me!” As Joy RV chasing the 4 year old joy as she run too fast going to the cotton candy stall.

 

“Phew, okay little missy what color do you want?” As Joy RV successfully chased Lil joy and carried her inorder the little girl can see the different cotton candy choices.

 

“Mmm the gween one unnie!” As lil Joy pointed the green cotton candy excitedly.

 

“Alright, one cotton candy sir please” As Joy RV put lil Joy down and get the green cotton candy.

 

“Here you go jo— oh where is she?” As Joy turned around lil joy not on her side.

 

“That is not good give it back to her” as lil joy said to the little boy while she heard another little girl crying.

 

“Its non of your business” the little boy stuck her tongue as the another little girl whom the little boy bullied continue to cry, he stole her cotton candy.

 

“Huhu its my money” As the little girl replied to the little boy. 

 

“Your a boy you should protect girls” As Little Joy said bravely to the little boy and grab the cotton candy and give it back to the little girl.As the guardian of the kids came.

 

“Joy? I told you not to get too far, oh Iam sorry madame” Joy RV said to little joy and into the guardian of the kids.

 

“Oh no no its okay your daughter was right were sorry for our inconvenience” As the young lady walk away with the two kids.

 

“Do I look like Iam married?” As Joy RV looked to her self and chuckled as she realized her dress looks like shes a parent who about to pick up her daughter from school.

 

“Joyii? Goodness you scared me, dont do it again dont go way too far, Ill carry you from now on.” As Joy RV carried her back all the way to the main place are her other members with the kids.

 

“Iam sowwy unnie but the boy was bad” lil Joy said

 

“Alright its okay but next time never get away from me you might be lost” As Joy RV said to lil joy worriedly.

 

“Promise” 

 

“Okay lets go back you already have your green cotton candy wahh your so me” Joy RV said and lil Joy giggles.

 

———————

 

“Bwahh peek a boo” As Yeri RV having a play time with baby Yeri.

 

“Hihihihi” As Baby Yeri giggles.

 

“Come on let me get you out of that stroller, lets have fun yeri-ah” As Yeri RV carried the baby and play with the bubbles near the fountain of the zoo.

 

“Poof poof” As Yeri RV slowly popping bubbles and lil Yeri trying to follow her.

 

“Poof oh! Very good!” As Yeri RV was amaze that lil Yeri popped some bubbles.

 

“Can you say Yeri Unnie?” As Yeri RV pursuing baby yeri to say her name.

 

“Come on, Un- nie” Yeri RV said

 

“Un Un-ie!” As baby Yeri cheerfully clapped her hands together those little chunks.

 

“Wah very good! Now Ye- ri” As Yeri RV persuading the baby again.

 

“Ye- Wi!” As baby Yeri said shes a fast learner.

 

“Hahaha why do all babies made the R into W?” As Yeri Rv face to the camera.

 

———————

 

“I think you have potential baby sitters from now on” as Irene RV said to the kids mother as she enjoying to watch her members playing with the kids.

 

“Haha well I cant afford the professional fee to that” As Irene jokingly said as Red Velvet are high paid stars.

 

“Haha anyway we have something for you” Irene RV said.

 

“Oh whats this?” The mother said.

 

“Its tickets for our concert next week in Seoul maybe you can come with your kids” Irene RV said happily to Irene.

 

“We are really amaze on how you take care of your children you manage them well alone, that is our give of appreciation in this short period we met” Irene of RV said.

 

“Omg this is amazing, thank you” As Irene replied with teary eyes.

 

“I hope you can go with your kids” Irene RV said.

 

“Of course we will and we’ll cooked rice cakes for you guys” as the mother said gratefully.

 

As the the day about to finish the Red Velvet said goodbyes to the family, the members felt stress free because of the kids that was their memorable and happiest day.Irene couldn’t believe that this will happen, she don’t know that all this time her kids name was same names with the Red Velvet members well she knows now.Irene couldn’t be more happier with the amazing fan service that Red Velvet gave to her family.