Momma’s Mini Me

Extraordinary Mother

 

 

Irene thought to herself that having three children is enough, well she only thought but there is a twist. Irene didn’t know that after her husband leave her she was 1week pregnant that time, great another child that she will explain why they dont have a father but Irene fourth child gave her courage to fight all the problems because she realized even her husband leave her God gave her another blessing which another source of her strength and happiness.

 

Irene named her fourth child Yeri, cause when you read it backwards it is the nickname of Irene when she was a child a nickname given by her mother “Irey” the mother of Irene only called her that.Well no doubt why Irene gave her childhood name to her fourth daughter because when you see Yeri’s feature so much like Irene, Yeri was so much like her mother little version seems like Irene cant deny that Yeri is her daughter as you can really see the uncanny resemblance they have.Irene once wish to have a daughter really looks like her because Seulgi was so much like her father, Wendy was the combination of Irene and her husband, while Joy was so much like Irene’s little sister, Now finally her wish came true as Yeri came to her life.

 

“Wendy-ah! Can you hand me the baby formula? Its in the kitchen table please honey” . Irene ask Wendy to bring it upstairs as she trying to put Yeri into sleep.

 

“Okay mommy coming!” Wendy followed her mother’s command.

 

Meanwhile Seulgi and Joy watching their favorite cartoon series at the living room.The doorbell suddenly rings.

 

“Oh Ill get it, Coming!” Seulgi runs to the front door. As she pick to the hole to see who it is.

 

“Who is it unnie?” Joy asked her big sister.

 

“Oh its grandma grandma!”

 

“Open it unnie! Yay!”

 

“Surprise!”

 

“Halmeoni!!” As Seulgi and Joy tighly hug their grandma as she missed her so much.

 

“Haha okay okay I cant breath, I missed my princesses!” 

 

“Me too grandma!” Joy happily said

 

“Me three!” Seulgi said

 

“Haha okay now where is your mom?” 

 

“They are upstairs with Yeri and Wendy, Ill call them” Seulgi runs upstairs to break the news.

 

“Mom! Wendy-ah , Yeri-ah! Grandma is here!” Seulgi runs excitedly upstairs.

 

“Oh my gosh Mother!” Irene tightly hugged her mother.

 

“My daughter I missed you” Irene’s mother said.

 

“Me too mom!” Irene couldnt contain her happiness feels like she came back for being a child as she sees her mom.

 

“What brings you here?” Irene asked

 

“Well aside from missing you, got some souvenirs from Thailand during my travel work there” 

 

“Mom, even I hate to tell this but mom it is now the time to let go of your work? expecially you’re not even getting any younger,Iam just concern about your health” Irene worriedly told her mom.

 

“Oh come on Irene Iam still strong honey dont worry”. Irene’s mother gave Irene a motherly smile

 

“Oh! Grandma!” Wendy said while she was carrying Yeri carefully going downstairs.

 

“Oh she woke up?” irene asked wendy

 

“I guess so mom once she heard grandma” Wendy giggles

 

“Oh my little singer! I miss you!”

 

“Me to grandma! There are lot of happenings while you are not arround! I can bake cupcakes already with the assist of mommy!” Wendy proudly told her grandma

 

“Oh you better show me missy haha” 

 

“Oh grandma! I can draw now a tree house Iam surely its a great tree house than Seulgi Unnie” Joy showed her drawings to her grandma

 

“Hey!” As Seulgi laugh at her sister’s statement.

 

“Oh I learned a lot of new routine at dance school grandma!” Seulgi said

 

“Thats good Seulgi! So you can be good dancer like grandma” As the two dances like there is a retro song playing in their home.As the rest just laugh at the two.

 

“Hahaa you never gets old mom! I guess Iam wrong”

 

“Is it a compliment or not?” Their Grandma just laughing along with them.

 

“Halmeoni!!” As the 2 year old Yeri reaches out her arms to her grandmother trying to release from her mother’s grip.

 

“Awe my little Irene, Yeri-ah come here!” As she tighly hugged her youngest grandchild.

 

“Wait you three didnt take a bath yet?” Irene asked the rest of her daughters.

 

“Not yet mom hehe” Seulgi, Wendy, and Joy answered their mom.

 

“Okay the first one who will be done in taking a bath will be the first one to show grandma their whole new skill” Irene challenge her daughters.

 

“Okay! Iam up to mamas room bathroom!” Seulgi run upstairs.

 

“Hey thats not fair! I still have to take Joy to take a bath!” Wendy and Joy also rush to the main bathroom.

 

“Be careful girls! Dont hurt yourself” Irene remind her daughters.

 

“Sorry about that mom its only way to make them take a bath” 

 

“Haha its okay honey I know my grandchildren naughty sometimes but you discipline them well Iam proud of you”

 

“Awe thank you mom!” 

 

“Anyway I have something to show you I got to made all of these when Iam bored while Iam out of the country.” 

 

Irenes mother show her a scrapbook full of photographs by little Irene parallel as Yeri’s baby pictures.

 

“Mom! This is so cute!” Irene was amazed on what she saw as Yeri was on her lap also curious about it.

 

“Its just small compilation pictures of Yeri having the same pose as you, she really looks like you Irey feels like I got to see the baby version of you” 

 

“Oh! This is the time I ate an hotdog wayback in daegu in the playground mom wearing my favorite red plaids haha” Irene said reminiscing the scenario before.

 

As Yeri giggles along seems like she understand.

 

“Oh its baby mommy?” As Yeri looked up to her mom.

 

“She knew Irey haha” Irenes mother amaze by Yeri’s comment.

 

“Yes its baby mommy” As Irene gave Yeri soft kissed on her cheeks, Yeri giggled

 

“Oh Yeri wovee hotdoogs” Yeri excitedly tap her picture eating a hotdog same as her mother in the picture.

 

“Surely sweety” Irene said with a smile

 

“Haha mom my smile here haha” 

 

“You smile like Yeri their Irey, you still dont have a teeth there”

 

“Oh baby shark!” Yeri happily pointed her stuffed shark that was with her in the picture. 

 

“Haha its baby shark Yeri-ah? Where?” Irene asked

 

“You just pwetending mommy you see it!” Yeri reason out

 

“Alright you caught me haha” Irene laugh at her daughter’s statement.

 

“Oh mom is this a water gun?” 

 

“Yes you won it from the carnival way back then.”

 

“Amazing Yeri won that watergun too, this was the last time we went to the themepark, Seulgi gave her a ball to hit the bottles luckily Yeri knocked out all the bottles and won a watergun, shes a lucky baby” Irene said happily to her mother.

 

“Lucky baby?” Yeri looked up again to her mother.

 

“Yes lucky baby” Irene gave Yeri motherly smile.As Yeri pointed the last picture.

 

“Oh mommy and me!” Yeri pointed a picture of her and her mom as Irene carried a newborn Yeri in the hospital.

 

The feeling of Irene on that pictures was surreal, that feeling the moment she hold Yeri on her hands especially that time she couldn’t rely on her husband because her husband leave her, even now her husband didnt know that he still had a fourth child.Until now the picture make Irene cry as she didnt forget how happy she is that another little angel came into her life, its a happy tears.

 

“Mommy you cwying? Please dont cwy, Yewi wovees you” As Yeri hugged her mother as she lay her head on the crooked of her mother.This made Irene heart melts.

 

“Mommy not crying Yeri-ah, Iam smiling its a Happy Mommy, I love you too my lucky charm” As Irene showed her smile to her daughter.

 

“I like when you smile mommy” Yeri said

 

“Awe this is cute Ill capture this one” As Irene mom grab a camera.

 

“Anyway Irey dont tell the other girls about the scrapbook Iam still working on their scrapbook hehe” 

 

“Alright mom, Yeri can keep a secret too” Irene giggle along with her daughter.

 

Irene couldnt be more happier that they are so lucky to have Yeri on their life, Yeri is so bubbly baby and the charm that she had so different, iit can really captures people hearts. Yeri was loved and protect by her big sisters, a loving grandma and a mother’s love.