You came back

Extraordinary Mother

 

 

It was a normal weekend at Bae’s residence where the kids doing their own business, well this is unusual for Irene before her kids was so active during weekends starting from the morning down to evening maybe because the kids learned some things this past few days and their doing it right now their kinda busy with their respective hobbies this is way more harder for Irene she need to assist her daughters one by one if they call her for help unlike before If either of them calls everyone will listen because its same business the kids have.

 

“Mommy? Iam done! Can you open the oven please” Wendy ask her mom

 

“Alright sweety coming” as Irene put the sleeping Yeri in her bed going out from the room.

 

“Mommy? How would you put back the head of the barbie doll? Help mommy” Joy     ask her mother.

 

“Wait a sec sweetie” As Irene walk away from the kitchen after she assisted Wendy.

 

“Mom? Did you see my colored pens?” Seulgi ask her mom while she’s doing her homework.

 

“Oh its on Yeri’s baby chair” As Irene walk away again from the playroom and headback to the kitchen to get Seulgi’s colored pens from Yeri’s baby chair.

 

“Here you go Seulgi-ah” 

 

“Thank you mommy!” Seulgi smiled at her mother.

 

Irene was about to sit but she heard something upstairs, she immediately stand up and check it out.She suddenly saw Yeri crawling and walking upstairs trying to climb up from the baby fence that Irene made to protect Yeri from going downstairs by herself to prevent her from certain accidents.

 

“Mommy” Yeri called her mom as keep on pulling the baby fence.

 

“Alright I know why sweetie” Irene once knew the moment when Yeri woke up from her sleep either shes sensitive from the noise outside her room or she poop or peed on her diaper but this time her sisters are not that noisy so probably its the other reason.

 

“Come here Yeri-ah Lets change your diaper” 

 

“Hehe mommy stinky” As Yeri action to cover her nose while she giggles.

 

“Haha omo stinky! Thats why we need to change because Yeri’s poop woke you up does it?” Irene look at her daughter and tickles her.

 

“Hihi mommy stop” Yeri giggles

 

“Alright Ill get new dia— oh no” Irene said as she reach Yeri’s baby bag, Irene forgot to buy diapers.

 

“I forgot to buy another pack of diapers,okay for now wear shorts Yeri we’ll buy at the convenience store” As Irene instead let wear Yeri a short while going out from the room going to the nearest convenience.

 

“Okay this is temporary, dont pee on the shorts Yeri-ah we’ll be fast in getting your diaper” Irene said while dressing up Yeri.

 

“Okay mommy” As Yeri understand what her mother instruction.

 

“Seulgi-ah!,Wendy-ah, Joyii! Come over here please” Irene called her older daughters.

 

“We’ll be out for a while to buy Yeri’s diaper I want from the three of you that never opens the door to a stranger and even Iam not that far please dont go out yet girls” Irene reminds her daughter everytime when she went out.

 

“Yes mommy!” Wendy and Seulgi replied

“We’ll just play here inside mommy” Joy assuring her mother.

 

“Okay, Yeri-ah and me be right back okay?  Irene said.

 

“Okay mommy” the three replied as they go back from their individual businesses As Irene and Yeri heading to the nearest convenience store.

 

 

“Lets see what we have here” As Irene carrying Yeri on her arms while roaming around the store to locate the sanitary section.

 

“Oh there it is!” When Irene finally found the diapers she suppose to go to the counter already but she bump with someone.

 

“Irene?” A young lady ask wearing a long baby pink dress showing her little baby bump.

 

“Omg! Taeyeon Unnie! Its been ages!” As Irene greeted cheerfully her longtime friend.

 

“Its good to see you here! Our Daegu’s Muse” As Taeyeon teasingly said to Irene.

 

“Haha come on its so long time ago” As Irene laugh at Taeyeon’s given name to her.

 

“Haha oh is that little Irene? Its Yeri?” As Taeyeon look at Yeri amusingly.

 

“Yes Unnie” As Irene smiled at Taeyeon and at her daughter.

 

“She’s so much like you Irene” Taeyeon said.

 

“No trace of her father?” Irene ask teasingly 

 

“Ahm kinda haha” both of the young ladies chuckle at their statement.

 

“Oh its up for third? Right Unnie?” Irene ask about Taeyeons baby bump.

 

“Oh yes where hoping it will be a girl” Taeyeon crossedfingers

 

“It will be Unnie, oh we’ll go ahead still have three young ladies back home” Irene said waving goodbye to Taeyeon.

 

“Oh Goodbye Irene! Ill see you next time with the rest of your daughters!”

 

“Of course Unnie! We will, bye take care!!” Irene said.

 

—————————-

 

“Seulgi Unnie!!” Joy called her big sister in the living room.

 

“Wait a sec, where are you?”

 

“Playroom!!!” Joy replied.

 

“Whats wrong?” Seulgi ask her younger sister.

 

“Did you see my ms. Pinku?” Joy referring to her favourite stuff doll.

 

“I didnt, maybe mommy know Ill ask her when they come back, now dont disturb me again Iam doing my homework” Seulgi replied.

 

“Fine” Joy pouted at her sister and continue to play with the rest of her dolls.Seulgi returned to the living room to continue on what her doing.

 

After a while Seulgi turned her attention to the door as she heard the unlock sound of the passcode.She immediately expect her mom already home, she run towards the door.

 

“Mommy!, Joy ask if yo—-“ Seulgi couldnt believe on what she saw right now.The 8year old froze at her spot.

 

“What are you doing here? Did mom didnt change the passcode?” Seulgi stepping backward and ask the person in front of her coldly.

 

“My Seulgi Bear” the person replied he resemble Seulgi so much It was like her man version.

 

“Iam not your bear anymore dad” Seulgi was about to turned arround but her dad hold her hand tightly.

 

“Iam sorry Seulgi-ah, you didnt miss daddy?” Her father said.

 

Seulgi was about to cry but her tears hold by the idea that he hates her dad for hurting her mom, she may not forgive her dad now because she saw her dad hurt her mom the second time the first time was witnessed by Joy, that time Seulgi dont believe her little sister because she know her dad was a loving and caring daddy that they had but all of it changes the moment Seulgi witnessed her dad hurting her mom.

 

“Unnie! Check out the brow—- daddy?” Wendy was shocked seeing her dad its been 2years the last time the kid saw her dad.Wendy is a daddy’s girl she knew if she ask something her dad will give her, among her sisters shes the innocent one she didnt witness on how her dad hurt her mom thats why shes not that angry as Joy and Seulgi felt towards their father.

 

“Mah little Wannie!” As their father widely open his arms to Wendy and hug her daughter tightly.

 

“I missed my little singer, did you practice everyday wannie?” 

 

“Yes daddy! Got to won the annual school competition last month!” Wendy excitedly told her father.

 

“Iam proud of you” her dad said then Wendy smiled at her dad innocently while Seulgi’s face you can really see the rage that she had toward her father.

 

“Unnie? Is mommy alrea—— daddy?” Joy couldnt understand what she felt right now, seems like the memory of the 3year old kid on that time came back now that shes 5years old. Joy calls her dad as her superhero as she remember way back then that her dad will protect him from cockroaches that she hated but that was before, after the incident Joy hold a grudge to her father and who knows when will the little girl can forgive her father shes just a little girl following the moral rule or natural law of what is good and bad.

 

“Why are you here? Get out get out!!” As Joy suddenly shouted and pushes her father out to the door.

 

“My Joyii please” her father beg to stop from pushing him.

 

“Iam not your Joyii!” Joy is crying now and keep on pushing her father away from them.

 

“Hey joy he is still our father!” Wendy stop Joy from pushing their father.

 

“Unnie! Are you blind?! He left us!” Joy shouted at Wendy.

 

“Dont shout at me Iam your Unnie!” Wendy shout back at her sister.

 

“Fine!! You two should go together!” Joy run upstairs while crying.

 

“Wendy!” Seulgi scold her sister

 

“She started it!” Wendy said

 

“Thats enough, I didnt go here to make you girls fight, I need to get the three of you from your mom” 

 

“What?!! We are not going without mom!” Seulgi shouted at her father.

 

“Wendy? You want to come with dad right?” Her father smiled at Wendy while Wendy’s hiding behind Seulgi holding her big sister’s clothes tightly shes about to reply but someone open the main door.

 

The moment Irene park the car infront of the house she hurriedly unbuckle Yeri from her baby sit and hurriedly went inside the house as she heard  from the outside that Joy crying upstairs.

 

“Seulgi-ah what happens to your sis—- What on earth are you doing here? How did you get inside of my house?!” Irene now is controlling her anger toward the man infront of her. Sure she loved this person before but now it was all covered with hatred and anger for all what he have done to her and her daughters.

 

The 2 year old Yeri was now scared, the little girl shot a confused look toward the man infront of them as this is the first time she saw that man, she can feel her mother that she is angry right now base on her tone voice, Yeri hide her head on her mothers crooked while she sorrounds her tiny arm arround her mother’s neck.

 

“Seulgi please take your sisters upstairs” As Irene hand Yeri to Seulgi and the three went upstairs. 

 

“What do you want?” Irene ask her husband coldy.

 

“Who is that baby girl youre carrying a while ago? Is she the baby you have from that rich guy old friend of your—“ Irene husband stop as her ex wife slap him hard on his face.

 

“HOW DARE YOU! SHE IS YOURS!! IAM PREGNANT ON THAT TIME YOU LEAVE US! AND HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU THAT WERE JUST FRIENDS! IS THAT HOW SMALL YOUR BRAIN HUH? LEAVE!” Irene now is boiling from anger, she dont care if their neighbors will heard them, she is now holding her tears she cant cry infront of her ex husband she will lose if she will.

 

“IAM HERE TO TAKE MY DAUGHTERS” Irene husband manage to say that words to Irene.

 

“HOW DARE YOU TO CALL THEM YOUR DAUGHTERS! YOU ARE NOT THERE WHEN I GAVE BIRTH TO YERI, YOUR ARE NOT THE ONE HAVING SLEEPLESS NIGHT JUST TO TAKE CARE OF THEM! WHEN THEY ARE SICK YOUR NOT THAT WORRIED! INSTEAD YOUR JUST WITH YOUR MISTRESS SWIMMING WITH LUXURY! OH WAIT SHES NOT A MISTRESS ANYMORE BECAUSE 2YEARS AGO YOU FILED A DIVORCED! AND NOW YOU WANT TO TAKE A PLACE WITH THEIR LIVES AS THEIR FATHER?!” Irene running out of breath as her heart aches in every word she said, she need to be strong for her kids.

 

“Thats why Iam here to take them, I will take full responsibility to them to supply there daily needs, lets have a deal I will take Seulgi and Wendy to lessen your burden in life and give them a better life, its a win win you still have Joy and Yeri, Yunmi cant bear a child shes willing to treat Seulgi and Wendy as her children“ Irenes husband have a guts to say that words to Irene.

 

Irene couldnt believe on what shes hearing right now coming from the word of her ex husband the guy she new 10 years ago seems like its gone like a bubble he change a lot Irene didnt know him anymore, her husband is not that kind of person who easily make a deal out of his power aside from that how on earth her husband can do it to his own children and one thing what does that Yunmi have that she made her husband turned like that.

 

“I WILL NOT GIVE MY DAUGHTERS TO YOU! JUST TO HAVE THEM WITH YOUR NEW WIFE! LET ME CLEAR THIS EVER SINCE THEY ARE NOT A BURDEN IN ME! I CAN RAISE THEM ALL BY MYSELF! I HAVE A DECENT JOB! YOU COME ALL THE WAY FROM HERE JUST TO MAKE ME AGREE ON THAT DEAL?! WHAT DO U THINK OF ME THAT IAM THAT STUPID?!”

 

——

 

There voice can be now heard all the way upstairs, the kids now secretly crying because of the conversation they heard downstairs.

 

“Shh Iam sorry Joyii, now I understand Iam just slow just please stop crying” Wendy comforted Joy.

 

“Unnie Iam sorry too I shouted on you, its just I dont want to see dad” Joy now crying on Wendy’s shirt.

 

“Shh we have to be strong for mommy” Wendy holding her tears but she cant help herself that her tears keep falling down on her cheeks.

 

“Yeri-ah please stop crying” As Seulgi keep on rocking Yeri on her arms to make her stop from crying.

 

“Wait a sec” Wendy open her dresser and pull out an earphone plug it to her phone and she let Yeri wear the earphones.

 

“That can help her stop from crying” Yeri cant hear now the shouting outside as Wendy gave her a nursery rhyme song playing on her phone.As Yeri rest her head on her big sister Seulgi’s neck.

 

“It will be fine we have to trust mom” Seulgi trying to comfort her sisters as she also cant help herself from crying.Seulgi covers Wendy’s ears as Wendy covers Joy’s ears this is the only way they cant hear the shouting outside and ease them from crying.Seulgi just pretending not to hear anything as she was the only one can clearly hear the conversation of her parents, she keep on biting her lips to prevent from crying but she always told herself she cant, shes the eldest she needs to be strong.

 

——————-

 

“If this is about us lets forget it, this is about our children” Irene husband replied.

 

“THIS IS NOT ABOUT US, US IS ALREADY OVER 2YEARS AGO YOU ENDED IT! DONT ACT LIKE IAM THE ONE WHO CHEATED!” Irene reason out.

 

“FINE! BUT THE MOMENT I HEARD THAT YOU CANT ANYMORE AFFORD THEIR LIVING IAM WILLING TO TAKE THEM FROM YOU IRENE” 

 

“NEVER IN A MILLION TIMES THAT WILL HAPPEN! NOW LEAVE BEFORE I CALL A POLICE FOR TRESS-PASSING!” Irene rage out as her husband finally leave the house.

 

Irene let her self a relief as she cried harder so she can bearly breath and took out the pain shes having right now, after that she realize this is not the time to feel weak from all of these problems now the time to be strong for her daughters.She immediately went upstairs to check on her daughters as she witness the puffy eyes of her daughters.

 

“Iam sorry” Irene hurriedly hug her daughters and she couldnt help herself from crying.

 

“Mommy Its not your fault its okay” Seulgi comforted her mom as she cry and hug her mom tightly as Yeri in between them.

 

“Mommy pwease dont cwy” Yeri kissed her mommy on her cheeks and hug Irene tightly.

 

“Mommy please dont give us to daddy , I want to be with you, we will never leave you” As Joy continously crying infront of her mother.

 

“Mommy no matter what happens wherever you go we’ll follow you we will never leave you cause your our mommy who love us and take care of us” Wendy keep on crying on her mothers chest.

 

“Shhh shhh dont cry ,I will never let your dad get the 4 of you”As Irene assured her daughters that she will never abandoned them no matter what happen.

 

“We are always with you mommy!” As the four hugged their mom tightly.

 

Seulgi’s tummy suddenly made a sound its the signal that she is hungry, no doubt also her sisters.

 

“Okay enough for this drama” As Irene chuckle and face her daughters.

 

“Who wants rice cake for dinner?”

 

“Me mommy!” Seulgi said

 

“Us too” Wendy and Joy replied

 

“Yumyum” Yeri hopping up and down

 

“Oh perfect timing for my brownies!” Wendy excitedly want them to taste the brownies she made a while ago.

 

As they excitedly go out from the room and went downstairs, Irene suppose to follow them but she stop for a minute and smile on the picture near the door, a picture of her daughters together laughing together, they look so happy as Wendy, Seulgi and Joy big smiles and baby Yeri between them showing her smiles showing her gums, Irene wont forgot that day she captured it its the first smile of Yeri and the looked on how happy her daughters are.

 

“I will protect the 4 of you at all cost” Irene murmurs at the picture and smile with courage that they are the source of her happiness and strength, her girls.After that moment she suddenly went downstairs.Now Irene not that afraid to face her husband again because she know she have these angels on her life that together they can get through in any problems they would have.