Confronting...

Jealous Bear

"Unnie?...." I opened the door and when I heard Irene-unnie's voice...

"Seulgi-ya...." Unnie looked tense... 

"Did you hear it?...." She letted out a sigh of relief... 

"Hear what unnie?"

"Umm....Nothing.. oh.. wait...I think I'm forgetting something... oh yeah... I remember... YAH!! KANG SEULGI!! YOU KICKED ME OUT EARLIER!!!"

"I'm sorry unnie..."

"And... I heard it... from Seungwan... " Joohyun-unnie blushed... Oh my god... she blushed... she looks cute... 

"Oh... " okay now I'm blushing... Why did she have to hear it from Seungwan!!! 

"So... Seulgi-ya.. I heard that you.. um.. like me... and that you're... umm... jealous of Bogum?... " She looked down at her feet and shuffled her body a bit while talking to me..

"Umm... Yes unnie... " I rubbed my nape feeling a bit shy... damn Seungwan... 

"Unnie... I'm sorry!!" I bowed at Joohyun - unnie..

"For?" 

"Erm.. um.. Liking you?.. like falling in love with you?" I stared at the wooden floor... This floor looks nice to stare at today... 

"Seulgi-ya..." 

"Don't speak unnie! I know it's fine... Look I'm really sorry for that... You know.. you knowing that I love you... and umm.. because of that you even had to walk out of the dorms... I promise... Umm. If you want, I won't go near you or anything if it makes you uncomfortable... Seriously... Uh... Yeah..
 I'm rambling nonsense.. but yeah unnie you get it right? Because I get it, you're disgusted and want me to stay away right.... I should have not told Seungwan about my crush to you... And then Seungwan would not say an-..."

I was stopped by a hand cupping my cheek and a full fledge kiss by Joohyun-unnie.. 

"Stop rambling. I love you." 

"But unnie... " 

"Hush... just kiss me already." 

She kissed me again but this time slow.. unlike the rushed kiss earlier...

"I know that Seungwan also told you my side and urged you to confess... It's not the ideal confession that I was expecting but it's fine since it came from you."

"Unnie.. you're becoming a cheeseball... Did Seungwan rubbed off of you again?" 

"I'm only a cheeseball around you... and oh! Seugi ya! I still remember you kicking me out of your room..." 

"Yahhhh unnieeeee" 

.

.

.

.

 

"By the way unnie... What should we say to the kids?