Truth?

Jealous Bear

-Irene P.O.V- 

This kid seriously won't talk huh?? 

"Yah!! KANG SEULGI!! WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!" I yelled again but Seulgi just covered her arms to close her ears inside the blanket. Aishh!! I was preparing to yell again when Wendy appeared at the door making me stop my actions.

"Unnie... Come here for a sec..." Wendy said to me beckoning me to come with her. I complied.. If I can't get answers out of Seulgi, I will get answers out of Wendy... I followed Wendy until we reached my room..

"So? Why did you bring me to my room? I need to get something out of Seulgi right now. That kid is ignoring me." I huffed at her. I am the kind of person that bottles my emotions inside but since I came home, I was greeted by this sight. If Wendy and Seulgi really did have a fight, I need to resolve this as quickly as possible. 

"I was going to talk about that so calm down for a bit, unnie." She gestured for me to sit at my bed while she dragged my swivel chair and sat on it.

"So? What happened? Are you going to tell me about your fight or not?" I said annoyed... Seriously... I am a bit of annoyed right now.. I love my kids but they are making it difficult for me.

"We didn't fight, unnie.. Well.. Technically it wasn't a fight..." She ruffled her hair while explaining.

"Hmm??" I raised my brow at her. Technically?? So they did fight?

"So you did fight??" I questioned.

"No. I said technically it's not a fight.. I  don't consider it a fight. Seulgi was annoyed by something and I advised her. Her being the idiotic blockhead she was came to me again and as you could see the pattern.. I had to explain again... I was explaining or more like giving her advice again but this blockhead of a bear denies my advice even though she knows it's right. And then me being a bit annoyed at Seulgi's slow wittedness, I stormed off our room while I was watching a movie saying that I was going to go into the kitchen to cool down for a bit since I think that if I am in the same room as her any longer I would explode out of annoyance. And then you came back to the dorm at that exact moment when I was cooling down." She explained. Wow... So basically Seulgi denied Wendy's advice (which is technically the best advice as Wendy said earlier) and then it became a full blown situation?

"Uhh... I'm not going to tell you the advice since it involves someone. Seulgi need to resolve this once and for all by herself." She stated. Wait.. It involves someone?

"It involves someone?? Who??" I asked curiously.

"Uh...." She muttered

"Spill it. You know I don't like being angry, Wan-ah" I said to her softly... well maybe at Wannie's point of view it may be threatheningly. 

"Uhhmm... Uh... It's... Uh..." She said while avoiding eye contact with me.

"Spill. Right. Now." I said to her while getting closer.

"Okay, okay! No need to get this close, unnie... You're scary..." She backed up away from me. I stopped at my tracks and continued my sentence.

"So?? Who is the person involved?" I raised my brow.

"Uh..." I saw Wendy contemplating on what to say. 

"Son Seungwan. Spill it. Who's the one involved in your advice that caused this full blown situation." I once again stated.

"Fine... It was you, unnie... Your name is involve... In short. YOU. ARE. INVOLVED. in this mess." She said while looking down at her feet.

"Me? As in me? Why? How?" I was confused. Me? I am involved? 

"Aishh... This idiotic unnies of mine.. One doesn't accept her feelings and the other one is oblivious of her feelings... " She mumbled and dashed towards the door. Did she just run away?!

"Yah! Wendy-ya! What do you mean by me?" A lot of questions was running in my mind. And one person could only answer it. KANG SEULGI.