Confronting? Partially?

Jealous Bear

-Seulgi's P.O.V

*bang* Did unnie went out? ... Please let it be that she went out... Okay.. Kang Seulgi... Check outside. Okay? Let's do this... 

I got up and peaked outside the door and only saw Seungwan in the living room... 

"Wan... did she went out?..." I asked timidly... 

"Yeah.. she went to the practice room to calm down..." 

"Did you told her?..." 

"I did. Seriously.. Kang.. You're Red Velvet's oh-so-charismatic resident bear... Went through a lot of hardships to get here and yet you're scared to confess? Seriously, Seul.. you've got it backwards..." 

"It's not easy to confess you know? Specially when you're confessing to THE BAE JOOHYUN." 

"I can see that. But Seul.... Could you please trust me and just confess already?..."

"And get rejected? No way. Just confessing that I was jealous of Bogum-ssi took a lot of courage to do so.. and I even kicked unnie out of the room!! Who knows that when I confess I'll run after doong it? .... I can't risk it you know? Unnie will get awkward on me and towards us and the ma-... ouch!!"

Damn...Wannie and her punches... she should tone down the baking more seriously.

"Okay STOP. You're getting your mind on the negative outcomes, Seul. Seriously... Both of you are so dumb that you don't even notice that you're both in love with each other so much." 

"But it's the truth... it will happen.. Wait... What did you say?" I looked at Seungwan with shock like she just stole my Pringles.

"Kang Seulgi. Bae Joohyun in very much in love with you so would you please just confess? Or else I'll lock you both up outside our dorm until you talk it out."

"But Wan..."

"Don't get me started! GO! Or else I'll disown you as my bestfriend!" 

Wendy tossed me my coat and pushed me out of our dorms. 

"Wan! What should I say!" I shouted at her while I was fighting her pushing towards the door. 

"JUST ING SAY I LOVE YOU AND BE DONE WOMAN!" She kicked me out and locked the dorm room but not before shouting a "Contact me if you're together now or else I'll lock you both up!" 

Sighs... Where was unnie again?.. oh yeah.. the practice room... Let's do this Kang Seulgi... The worst outcome would be you and joohyun camping outside the dorms and she getting disgusted by you or.. Hopefully, you'll get the best outcome and get the "would-be" best girlfriend ever. Okay ... Let's do this. 

I said to myself as I start to walk towards the practice rooms.

-Irene's P.O.V

Okay... I got here in the practice room but now what... 

"Think... Bae Joohyun... Seungwan said Seulgi's in love with you..." A blush crept into my cheeks.. okay snap out of it Hyun...

"But what if Seungwan is wrong? And she just misinterpreted Seulgi?... But Seungwan can't be wrong... Seulgi tells her all of her secrets..." 

"But wow... Seulgi is in love with me..." I smiled, while prancing around the room I saw my reflection on one of the mirrors... Wow... I look like a dork with all this smiley smiles... Ha... Kang Seulgi... This is your effect on me... 

"Kang Seulgi.... Kang Seulgi.... Wow... Kang Seulgi is in love with me... Kang Seulgi is in love with me... KANG SEULGI IS IN LOVE WITH ME!!!" I shouted to the top of my lungs! I'm so glad that our practice room is on the edge of the floor! No one could hear me!! No one co-

"Unnie?...." I whipped my head and saw...

"Seulgi-ya...." Damn... I'm doomed...