Music Bank

Jealous Bear

-Seulgi P.O.V-

"Urghhh... She's around that guy again..." I said annoyed, cracking my knuckles at the same time, all while watching Irene-unnie's cut on Music Bank..

"Seulgi-ya... Unnie is going to scold you again for cracking your knuckles.." Wendy said, appearing from the kitchen with a popcorn bowl on hand.

"She won't if she doesn't know about it.." I said through gritted teeth while biting my nails... I am watching the part where Irene-unnie acted like she was possessed and this guy! This guy, Park Bogum!! Just. Touched. Irene-unnie!!! MY IRENE!! HE TOUCHED MY IRENE! 

"Seul!! You're going to bite your nails off of your fingers..." She said while swatting my fingers away from my mouth. 

"But... But... But, Wannie!! That guy! That guy, Park Bogum, Just touched Irene-unnie's body!!" I said to her dramatically pointing towards the T.V.

" You idiot!" She said after smacking the back of my head hard.

"The hell?! What did you do that for?!" I said shouting at her. Didn't she know it hurts?! She have those freaking muscles from baking and she still dared to hit a person with that arm? Is she trying to kill me or what?

"First of all.. Language, Seul! Irene-unnie won't be happy if she knew that you used a un-pretty language. Second, don't construct your sentence like that, you blockhead! You make it sounds like that Bogum-oppa is doing something bad to Unnie!" She said scolding me... But.. but.. he was touching her!! Well.. maybe not that kind of touch.. But still he touched her! 

"But.. but.. Wannie~ He touched Irene-unnie's shoulders!!" I complained again..

"Blockhead!" She once again smacked me on the back of my head... Seriously? Wendy? Do you plan to kill me with your herculean strength?

"Ouchhh..." I said rubbing the sore spot on my head.. "You're gonna kill someone with your herculean strength, Wan-ah" I added after. Wendy looked at me.. Annoyed obviously but she continued her sentence.

"Ahem.. As I was saying you blockhead. Where would Oppa even hold Unnie?? The hair? Throat?? Duh you stupid bear! Of course he would hold her shoulders to check and to support her for a bit! He thought Irene-unnie is possessed or is sick!" She explained to me.

"But... Stil-" I tried to reason out again but Wannie stopped me mid sentence.

"Quit your yapping! You idiotic blockhead of a bear!" She said while rolling her eyes at me.

"Can you just get over it? It's just a prank you idiotic blockhead!" She added.

"But.. But.. But... Wan-ah!!" I said to her, more like complaining at her.

"Stop your but's about that little prank you bear! It means no harm.. Uh... well.. there was harm done on Bogum-oppa's part but seriously you're taking it like it's a big deal, you blockhead" She preached. 

"And why are you even so affected by it??" She squinted her eye at me making that duh face. 

"Urghhh..." She has a point... But... But... *sigh

"You jealous bear... You can't even confess to unnie and yet you're acting like she is yours... " Urghh.. Son Seungwan.. Do you really have to rub in the salt in the wound?

"Just confess to her you idiotic blockhead of a bear, maybe unnie won't do things like that anymore at other people if you did." She continued.

"I'm afraid.. What if it destroys our group? What if it destroys our closeness? Our friendship? It's not that easy, Wannie..." I answered her gloomily.

"The hell?! Where is did our courageous bear go?? Seriously?? That's your reason??" She shouted and widened her eyes at me. "Urgghhh... This two idiotic blockheaded unnies of mine.. You and Irene-unnie really are similar ... Both of your reasons too... Haishh.. Just confess you idiotic unnies" Wendy mumbled.

"Did you said something, Wan-ah??" I questioned her.. " You seem to be mumbling something..." 

"It's nothing.. I was just mumbling on you being an idiotic blockhead." She rolled her eyes and walked towards the kitchen.

"Wan-ah!! Where are you going?" I asked.

"To get popcorn again you blockhead, I finished it while watching you gloom on that scene! I'm going to our room after." She said after getting her popcorn.

"Seul-ah! " I peered at her from the couch. "Yep?" I answered back.

"A friendly advice to my same aged friend... Do what you want to do! If you can't decide follow what your heart says!" She said while going into her room and closing her door.

"The hell is that?" I mumbled and laughed at myself... Forgetting about the scene earlier for just a bit. But still it keeps playing on the back of my head.... Aishhh...