Bae's Resolution

Jealous Bear

Irene P.O.V
-Dorms-

After a long way towards home. We arrived at the parking lot.. Manager-oppa said to me to go up the dorms first since he was going to the company. I said yes and went up towards the dorms.. Shortly, I arrived i  front of our dorm's door and punched in our pin code.

"Kids~ I'm home!!" I shouted... Expecting four kids to shout "welcome back" but I only heard one voice. 

"Unnie~ Welcome back~" Wendy beamed at me from the couch.

"I'm home, Wan-ah.. Where's the others?" I asked while hanging my jacket at the rack. 

"Yeri said she was going to hang out with Saeron and that she was going to get home late. Joy went the mall with her friends... She also said that she was going to eat out so don't set food for her and that she was going to get home late.." Wendy said to me.

"Their both going home late?? Aisshh.. This maknaes... Wan-ah lend me your phone for a bit... I'm going to call Joy and tell her to go home with Yeri after their plans." I said to her, my hands sticking out, gesturing that I want to borrow her phone.

"No problem, unnie... I took care of that already... Joy said she was going to pick up Yeri and they are going to go home together." She said beaming a smile. I raised my kids well. Good job, Wan-ah~

"Thank you, Wannie~." I said "By the way... Where is Seul? Is she out too??" I question Wendy..

"Nahhh... The bear is in our room.." She dragged out.

"Did something happen while I'm gone?? Did you two fight?" I asked.

"No! We didn't. Ask that bear on what's her problem." She said in monotone.

"Uhh... Okay??" I replied back. 

I went to Wendy and Seulgi's room after knocking.. After hearing Seulgi answer my knock, I went inside their room to see the bear under the blankets.

"What's wrong, Seul? You sick?" I asked her while checking her temperature with my hands.

"No, unnie... I'm fine." She said and turned her back away from me.
What the heck is happening at this kid? Usually she's cheerful and welcomes me home first but she looks down for some reason.

"Seul?? What happened??" I said while sitting on her bed.

"It's nothing, unnie... You should rest. You woke up pretty early for your MuBank schedule." She said with her back turned away from me.

"Seul-ah... What happened?? Did you and Wannie fought?" 

"No, unnie... We are fine... No one fought or anything like that while you're away...." Aishh.. This kid... Something happened and she won't say it...

"No way I'm taking that kind of explanation. Something happened and you are not telling me this something." I stated resolutely at her. There is no way that I wouldn't get to the bottom of this situation.

"It's really nothing, unnie... Just rest on you're room... I'm also tired to talk...." This kid said to me while covering her whole body inside the blankets.

"No means no. You're telling me the reason and I won't take no for an answer, Seulgi. You know me." I stated and crossed my arms... She won't see it anyways but I'm resolute on finding the start of this mess that made our bear like this.