Forcing it out

Jealous Bear

-Irene P.O.V- 

I hurriedly went to Seulgi's room to see her not inside her blanket but fiddling on her phone.

"Seulgi-ya." I called out to her and guess what she did? She froze up.

"Seulgi-ya." I called out again to her getting closer at her bed. She unfroze and swiftly took her blankets and tried to cover her whole body again. Nu uh.. Not this time you bear. I took long strides until I reached her bed and pulled her blankets off of her body.

"Nu uh.. You won't escape from me, you bear." I said to her while pulling her blankets off but Seulgi was relentless and successfully defended her blankets.

"Aishh... This kid... Yah. Kang Seulgi. I heard everything from Wendy." I said to her. I can visibly see her body tensing up even from under the covers.

"You know.. You should tell me if I have a problem towards you guys... Unnie will try to fix her faults, I promise..." Still no response. This kid is giving me headaches. Aishh... Wendy should have told me the problem instead of me getting answers out of this kid.

"Fine.. Unnie will leave now. Even though I'm sad that I did something but I don't exactly know what I did wrong...." I said while getting up but a hand stopped me from going. I looked behind and see that Seulgi came out of her covers and finally decided to face me. I sat back again in the bed and stared at her eyes.

"So? Will you tell me what's wrong?" I saw Seulgi's eyes. It was puffy and red. Did this girl cry?? At that point I felt my heart dropped and shattered like glass.... I don't know but seeing Seulgi like this made my heart ache.. I just want to wrap this bundle of fluff in a blanket and kiss her forehead to assure that everything is alright.. Wait... Kiss?? No... No .. No. Joohyun. No. stop it.. Resolve your problem - well not a problem - with Seulgi first before thinking of any improper and out of line thoughts.. Seriously.. Why did I think of kissing Seulgi??

Seulgi didn't speak but pulled me closer. She was hugging me and nuzzling my head. Earlier this kid was ignoring me. Now this kid is being affectionate... Not that I hate it tho.... Nu uh.. No! Joohyun! Stop your thoughts! 

"Iwasjealous...." She mumbled..

"Huh?? Did you said something, Seul?" I asked her while hugging her back.

"I was jealous..." Jealous?? What is this kid saying? But to tell you the truth my heart was pounding hard but I don't know why. 

"Why are you jealous?? Did unnie focused on the maknaes for too much?" I asked nervously... My heart is beating fast and it feels like it's going to leap out of my chest... I don't know why!! Why is this happening? Seulgi is being jealous makes me happy of some sort... ARGGGHH!! Joohyun! Emotions! Control you're emotions! This. Is. A. Serious. Matter. Joohyun. The group's fate may lie on here and whatsoever. I was running too many thoughts in my mind... Group.. Seulgi... Heart.... Indecent.. Wait.. Indecent? No! Bae Joohyun! Don't go byuntae here.. Remember it's serious. Okay.. Let's calm ourselves. Okay.. Deep breaths. I took one deep breath and exhaled it. Okay. Good.

"Seul-ah.. Why are you jealous? Because of what? Come on you can tell unnie..." I cooed her out. 

"IwasjealousbecauseBogumtouchedyou!" She spatted the words out quickly..

"What?" I questioned her again. 

"I. was. jealousbecauseBogumtouchedyou!" She spatted out again.

"Huh? What?" Okay.... I'm getting old. I know. My hearing is bad. Don't remind me...

"Aishh... Unnie... You're getting old. Your hearing is worse." She face palmed. This kid is a bit weird today... She was sulking earlier not talking to me now she's teasing me... 

"Don't stray off topic, Kang Seulgi." I crossed my arms and glared at her. 

"Wait let me calm down first." She said to me and did a few deep breaths before staring at me in the eyes.

Urghhh... This bear should be illegal.... Instinctively I closed my eye shut and did some thinking.. Okay! Joohyun! Calm your mind! Okay.. Deep breaths. In . Out. Why is this making me nervous again? It's just Seulgi.... Joohyun. Calm down. Okay. Again. In. Out. Now your good.

I slowly opened my eyes and then Seulgi started.

"Unnie... I..."