Serious Bae

Jealous Bear

-Irene P.O.V-   

"Unnie... I..." She was fidgeting with the blankets. Is it that hard to say?.

"Seulgi-ya, it's fine if you can't tell unnie... I'm sorry for forcing you to tell it to me." I said to her slowly running my fingers over her knuckles. Ahhh.. so soft~...NO! JOOHYUN GET YOUR MIND OUT OF THE GUTTER .. this is a serious matter. Get SERIOUS!

"You can just tell it to me another time.." I was almost done getting up until Seulgi pulled my sleeves. 

"I was jealous of someone..." 

"What? Who is it?" I probed her

"AHHHH!!!! I ALREADY TOLD YOU SO GET OUT UNNIE!!" She pushed me towards the door and proceeded to lock it. 

I was stunned for a few seconds... Did she just locked me out?

"KANG SEULGI!!!" I yelled and banged at her door. "OPEN YOUR DOOR!

"NO! I'M NOT GOING TO OPEN IT!" She yelled back... Aigoo.. 

I walked towards the living room where Seungwan is. 

"Son. Seung. Wan." I started menacingly saying her name syllable by syllable. 

She's startled but I'm not letting this go anymore.

"Yes, unnie?" 

"You're telling me everything, right here and right now." 

She ran. Specifically? She tried to run

"Nope. You won't get away." I yanked her back collar and sat her on the couch.

"Explain." Sorry Wannie... Serious Bae is on. 

"Fine. Fine. You seriously want me to explain? You don't want to hear it from Seulgi?"

"She won't talk, so you will talk." 

"You'll be regretting this later." Regret? As if. If it would solve this problem sooner then so be it. 

"I won't, Seungwan." 

Wendy sighed and mumbled. "You'll seriously regret this, I swear." 

"Stop your mumbling, More on explaining." 

"Yes, Yes, leader-nim" she sighed once again and gestured for me to sit down besides her. 

"This would be a long talk so sit down, unnie." 

I sat down and looked at her, urging her to start talking. 

"Well... do you want the long story or the short story?" 

"Can you make it as short as possible it can be?" 

"She's jealous, unnie." I looked at Wendy with my eyebrows raised. 

"Wan-ah, I already know.. she said she was jealous. I don't know what she's jealous about. Is she jealous because I'm paying too much attention on the maknaes? Did I do something that would make her jealous?" I sighed and hunged my head down.

"Probably the second one, unnie." She said while staring at me. 

"What did I do? Oh my gosh.." I started prancing around the living room, going in circles and circles until Wendy stopped me and yanked me down towards the couch. 

"Unnie. It's not you that did something to make her jealous. Rather, it's WHO MADE HER JEALOUS." She stated. 

Who? Now I'm confused.. 

"What do you mean, Seungwan-ah?" 

"Are you becoming slow-rene now, unnie?" She facepalmed. 

"Stop teasing. What do you mean by that? Who is she jealous of?" 

"Park Bogum-ssi" Seungwan stated. 

"Why?" 

"Damn! Unnie! You're so oblivious! What's wrong with you two?!  Seulgi doesn't want to admit that she's head over heels in love with you and you're oblivious of your feelings! I know that you're in love with Seulgi somewhere along the line, so just hurry up and confess and say sorry!!" Seungwan hurriedly finished her statement. This girl has some serious lung capacity... 

I processed what she said, a blush crept up my face with all the information finally sinking on me. 

"I-I'll cool my head on the practice room for a bit!" 

I yelled at Seungwan and grabbed my coat on the way out. I kept on walking to the practice room until Seungwan's voice rang on my head again... 

"Seulgi doesn't want to admit that she's head over heels in love with you"

Another blush appeared on my face.. 

Seulgi loves me...