Music Bank (Irene)

Jealous Bear

Irene P.O.V 
-Music Bank-
 

"Good work for today!" I greeted the music bank staffs before I went to the back stage/waiting room for the MC's

"Great job too, Irene-ssi! Thank you!" Music Bank PD said to me.

"It's no problem, PD-nim. I had fun playing a prank on Bogum-ssi and it also went well very good." I smiled at him.

"Really... Thank you for you're cooperation Irene-ssi!!" PD-nim said before going back to his spot besides the stage.

I took a final bow towards him and to the staff and went on my way.

"NOONA!! IRENE-NOONA!!" I looked back at the voice to see a panting Bogum behind me.

"Why? You're sweating..." I said to him. 

"Noona... Let's go back together to the room." He said after finally catching his breath.

"Sure no problem! Let's go, Bogum-ah." I said to him back while resuming my walk.

Silence soon occupied the atmosphere around us until Bogum disrupted it.

"Noona.. Why did you play a prank on me like that!" He said whining. 

"It was the motif for the show, Bogum-ah... PD-nim's said to play a prank on you and it also fitted well because the song to be played after was 'liar,liar'." I laughed at him.

"But... Noonaaa~ I was scared back at the stage you know!" Bogum said while pushing the door of the waiting room for us to enter. 

"Sorry~ It was a lie... Did you really fell for the prank?" I said while plopping down on the couch, While he sat on the swivel chair in front of me.

"Noona... I think if you watched the broadcast, I would look like a child that was abandoned." He said whining again.

"Sorry~ Really sorry~ I didn't mean it to be a full blown worry for you." I chuckled at him.

"Noona... Seriously... I thought you got possessed or something... Tho I blanked out for a good 10-15 seconds after you said it was a lie." He ruffled his hair out of annoyance.

"Really sorry~ I won't do it again~" I said teasingly.

"Noonaaaaa!!" He whined again and once again, I chuckled at him.

Soon we heard the door open and there peeked at the opened door our manager.

"Irene-ah? Are you finished? Let's go." Manager-oppa said to me. "Hello, Bogum-ssi.. You're manager passed a message to me earlier.. He said he was going to be late at picking you up so please stay at the waiting room for a bit." He said to Bogum. 

"Sure hyung. Thank you for passing the message. I'll be staying here for a bit then." He thanks Manager-oppa.

"Well then.. We're going first then, Bogum-ssi. Good work for today." Oppa said at Bogum before beckoning me to come. 

"Good work for today, Bogum-ah." I said at him lastly before bowing. He also did the same and bowed lastly. 

After that me and Manager-oppa went to the car and he proceeded to drive towards our dorm.